Thread: Crossroads Saloon: OOC chat.

Default Re: Crossroads Saloon: OOC chat.

Ritalin helps, Adderal and concerta as well lol.

Let me bring this to light for all of you to know. Xion and Me have a history of hating each other. In fact we cant seem to agree on anything because anything my char does she hates because well lets face.. I know what I am doing. So Mods be aware that Xion is going to make up a stupid reason to have my char killed. Oh and this time its going to be because I asked her char a simple question and then left the room. So yeah that is her lame excuse to have her or someone else char kill mine because well I just outsmarted her an now I am her enemy (( completely ooc by the way, Her char does not know mine and only spoke once ))

So yeah here is a warning of Xion, who has a history of doing this with me because I manage to make her angry because my char is just doing his part.
    Manius Domitius Labeo- Tribune of the Plebs
    Marcelo Ferrington -Archbishop of England (( GSTK
    House Reyne - Lords of Catamere (( GOT ))

Apparently you asked for help in trying to rebel?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf. View Post
    Apparently you asked for help in trying to rebel?

I am not trying to Rebel... Where do you get that idea from ?. Honesty I am not stupid enough to rebel against Lannister family. I only asked her char one Simple little question.. And then left when I got the information. I mean If I did that with your char you would have said something more than what she gave me for a response. and I was going to answer her.. But I did not like her Attitude in her Pm to me so I decided not to say anything and leave and their is no way her char could know I was lying or telling the truth lol. So its funny to see how I am her enemy now because I asked her a silly question and then left lol.
    Last edited by Lucius Malfoy; February 20, 2013 at 05:45 PM.

now now, lets not stray into the realm of insults.

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Lets not publicly denounce people, Damien. If you have a history with someone, keep it to PMs and Profiles please. If you don't like them, keep it to yourself and off the public forums.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Oh lol. I beat you LM

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Malfoy View Post
    Lets not publicly denounce people, Damien. If you have a history with someone, keep it to PMs and Profiles please. If you don't like them, keep it to yourself and off the public forums.
    Sorry about that, I just thought it would be best to let you all know the history. But alas I will just ignore the said person and move on.

In other news - What is going on with the battle ?.

Ah sorry. I have got quite a bit of writing to do concerning content staff, AAR, my creative writing project (the update is half finished) not to mention the rest of the Roleplaying I do and my RTD. I shall try and begin rolls tomorrow, but bear with me.

Ah sorry. I have got quite a bit of writing to do concerning content staff, AAR, my creative writing project (the update is half finished) not to mention the rest of the Roleplaying I do and my RTD. I shall try and begin rolls tomorrow, but bear with me.
    I never could understand how to do a AAR, I assume its one of those things that you do the turn first and then you go back a save and play it out ?. I always wanted to make one but could never figure out how. lets not forget CK2 and how I am wanting to play a few years into it lol.

Ohh I cant wait to see what the Roll gods give us. Now are you going to post them or Pm them to each of us and we can Play it out lol

I'll post them and you can RP the rolled results. I'll make an OOC thread for the clamour of battle that always occurs.

Just wanted to point something out. When My char was talking to the Master of coin. Never once did I mentioned the House I was from, Yes I mentioned it when I was knocking on the door. But that does not mean anything. Never once did I say what house I was from, And yet I was addressed in a way that the person knew what house I was from ?. I do not know but I find that really weird, Me not mentioning what house or who my liege lord was and yet the person mentioning it as if I said it ?.

Usually people forget to state what house they are from when pursuing trade and such. It's probably just a habit that sticks.

Usually people forget to state what house they are from when pursuing trade and such. It's probably just a habit that sticks.
    Yes but in this case, I did not mentioned it because their was a reason for that. Like the Lord commander who asked after he was getting questioned from my char, Only then did he state his House Name and who his Liege was. Also I am curious.. How did the master of coin know about the investigation ?. In fact how did the master of coin know who was supporting the investigation. My char did say he was on behalf of the master of laws yes. But that was all and that could of been anyone unless you knew his House name.

I am just pointing this out. I found it very weird that is all.

Note also - Never said anything about accusing anyone of stealing money, Or at least did not accused the Master of coin that is. Another thing that is weird. Just saying some things do not add up, And its annoying when that happens, Since even with lies they have some truth to them
    Last edited by Lord Damien; February 20, 2013 at 06:27 PM.

I was asked to investigate during the small council, which Tully would have been present at

It is presumed a lord questioning everyone else would be talked about in the Red Keep..
    Last edited by Xion; February 20, 2013 at 06:40 PM.

I was asked to investigate during the small council, which Tully would have been present at
    Yes but I was talking about how the master of Coin connected House Reyne to the investigation as that happened later on. Anyway me and Xion agreed that the posts I made in her thread are to be deleted And I guess the one in the master of laws thread that are related to my post in her thread be deleted also and we are going to pretend it never happened.

Can the mods do that please.

Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    It is presumed a lord questioning everyone else would be talked about in the Red Keep..
    Not really, As that would ruin the point of investigation, As your not suppose to know you are on the list of people getting investigated.

Anyway we have agreed to delete the posts in your thread and the master of laws thread connecting to your thread right ?.

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

You can't get peeved because not everyone thinks your character is one of the Nine Worthies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard Feudalism View Post
    You can't get peeved because not everyone thinks your character is one of the Nine Worthies.
    What do you mean ?. I am confused please explain