Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

Ohhh just got home ummm i guess no new save.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Genoa

A series of naval battles happened this turn between Kingdom of Sicily and Republic of Venice. Unfortunately the Venetian forces sailing from Iraklion and Rhodes managed to escape.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Or not

Oooh. That's cruel. (+rep)
    "The Northerners will never forget this"
    "Good. Let them remember what happens when they march on the South"

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Portugal up!

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Crown of Castille is comming to an end. Its capital is under siege and their armies are crushed. This is a warning about attacking our faction as Spaniards unwisely done.

Moors up.
    TATW HS Community Award

Bcman's Avatar Senator

My armies aren't defeated. I only sent a little diversion force. when my turn commences i hope i have the movement points. to destroy that army.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Aragon asks me to give up my lands and wealth because he believes he is the stronger nation; he says that I am naive and ignorant to what is happening, but it is quite to the contrary my good friend...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Here is his proposal.

Attachment 263081

Here is mine.

Attachment 263082

Of course he won't accept the alternative by listening to my words, so I decided to show him the alternative.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Battle of Cowards
    Your king cowardly hides in the hilly forests, but sinners cannot hide from Allah's wrath. But do not worry, as I know it is accustomed to you to send the dead back to their family, for I returned your king, what is left of him...
    Attachment 263085

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Aragorn up

The siege of Leon is lifted by a couple pesants.
    Also your king has lost a battle. Disapointing that the siege of leon must wait a couple more turns. good for me though i always keep my promises.
    Last edited by Bcman; February 12, 2013 at 05:22 PM.

If the Moor thinks that Aragon is some diseased cur that he can beat down, then he is sorely mistaken. In a glorious ceremony, King Alfonso has been crowned, and swears vengeance upon the Moors.

Venice up

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Wait just a second. How can you lift the siege just by that? I think there is something wrong here because I dont remember that a ambushed army can stop the siege.
    And please stop hiding information about your army because that is clearly the violating of rules.
    Last edited by Matto16; January 27, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
    TATW HS Community Award

I dont remember armies lifting sieges to ambush... If they do thats indeed a bug, taking a look.
    However, luring forces by triggering ambushes is completely legal^^

Edit: Turn has to be replayed, a bug is triggered causing the sieging army to ambush and thus lifting the siege.
    You can beat his siege i assure you, ( prolly not if u use the bug ) but breaking the siege via a bug is not allowed

Oh and as matto says, you are supposed to show the unit cards
    Last edited by Mithridate; January 27, 2013 at 03:09 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Default Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

Ok I'll replay it but it will be at around 3 pm central time.

Not a problem, consider it a completely new turn starting from the PM i sent you
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Bcman's Avatar Senator

The same thing keeps happpening that the army is breaking the siege.

Yes, so either beat the army in its new position before doing anything else and without sending more men into the city or play in a way that you do not trigger the bug.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

In the original save i didn't even strengthen the city. So should i even send the peasants?

Edit: I also have no way to even beat the Portuguese army because i have a small army that is not even close to Leon.

I cannot counsel you on how to play, nor can i allow you to employ a bug as it is illegal.
    If you cannot beat him, then that is the end of it and you have to play in accordance to that.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

ok...

Aragorn up
    Last edited by Bcman; February 12, 2013 at 05:22 PM.

Venice up. Im tired now, but new diplomacy post shall be up tomorrow.