Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

Default Re: Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

Would you guys want me to post map updates?
    id post every 5 turns, so turn 1, turn 6 and on turn 16 ill post turn 11
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Yes please, you could post a map update right now

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Would you guys want me to post map updates?
    id post every 5 turns, so turn 1, turn 6 and on turn 16 ill post turn 11
    No, I see map updates as an unfair advantage for the underdogs, or better yet, a handicap to the powers of the game. This allows other players to know what regions belong to who, and therefore eliminating use of spies in all aspects relating to line of sight. Also, this could show possible hostility between nations without it being there.

I will post my save soon.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

I don't really care ill be dead soon.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Poor Aragon, he thinks walls will protect him...

Beach landing Siege
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Destruction of Aragonese navy

Battle of the Júcar river

Battle of Fort Diente

Noble Losses

Both sides fought valiantly; the Aragonese king, with an arrow in his heart, bested my general in a fair fight, and both died with extreme honor. The prisoners were released (I think) and the body of the Aragonese king was sent back to Valencia in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Matto16 View Post
    Penultimate fortress of Castille has fallen to prince Vermudo and with that our revenge is nearly complet. Only Toledo left and then peace will return to our Kingdom.
    Prince Vermudo and his men are resting in conquered fortress after short battle while king is already making plans for his last march on Castille.

Moors up.
    Does your peace invovle wars of aggression? Slaughtering thousands for no land gain at all? Because that is what your ally is doing. I shall offer Palma to the Moors as a gesture of the peace that Aragon desires. But remember, WE DID NOT START THIS WAR!
    "The Northerners will never forget this"
    "Good. Let them remember what happens when they march on the South"

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Aragorn up

Nearly fell for your trap. but i have one spy left who saved the day.
    Last edited by Bcman; February 12, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Quote Originally Posted by legioscipionis View Post
    Does your peace invovle wars of aggression? Slaughtering thousands for no land gain at all? Because that is what your ally is doing. I shall offer Palma to the Moors as a gesture of the peace that Aragon desires. But remember, WE DID NOT START THIS WAR!
    It is true that you did not start the war, but the reason the war happened was directly because of you. As I said before, your militarism and mobilization is why I waged war on you; you had two full armies at our border before I had even one! If you had never militarized, I would have captured Valencia three years ago. If you had never militarized, the war would be over three years ago. If you had never militarized, your king would still be alive. You see, the war has been at a stalemate because of your actions that started before the war. Therefore, my strategy was not to besiege one little petty town; no, it was to besiege your entire country; your armies were just the walls.

And I have broken through your walls, Aragon. If you want peace, then give me financial recompense for the thousands of lost soldiers, and Palma and Valencia belong to me; there is nothing you can do to defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2bigforyou View Post
    It is true that you did not start the war, but the reason the war happened was directly because of you. As I said before, your militarism and mobilization is why I waged war on you; you had two full armies at our border before I had even one! If you had never militarized, I would have captured Valencia three years ago. If you had never militarized, the war would be over three years ago. If you had never militarized, your king would still be alive. You see, the war has been at a stalemate because of your actions that started before the war. Therefore, my strategy was not to besiege one little petty town; no, it was to besiege your entire country; your armies were just the walls.

And I have broken through your walls, Aragon. If you want peace, then give me financial recompense for the thousands of lost soldiers, and Palma and Valencia belong to me; there is nothing you can do to defend them.
    No. My creation of armies was not aimed at you. You had no proof that it was, nor was it. You simply invaded for the sake of war and conquest. I had one army in Valencia, and was simply using it as a standing army, to protect against invasions, like the one you launched on me. And you seem to be blaming me, saying that if I had not defended my people from an invading foreign power, the war would have been easier for you As for peace, we can talk money, and Palma. But I need Valencia, for it is my only castle.

(OOC- if I sound harsh, its not meant to sound angry,)

Edit: Venice up
    Last edited by legioscipionis; February 04, 2013 at 06:20 PM.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

He was actually mobilizing to help me. AWKO TACO

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

I support the idea of a map because it seems interesting to see how things are changing.

Thanks God that Moors attacked Aragon then because otherwise Portugal would have to faced both Castille and Aragon. Thats what Alliances are for.

Very good bcman3 and I hoped that this army will stop your king. I am realy interesting to see where he is going.
    This spy was very useful to you.
    TATW HS Community Award

TheWitchKing's Avatar Semisalis

Sicily up!

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

That's right, I haven't conquered anywhere this turn King Ruggero is sharpening his blade for another battle soon enough though..

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Portugal up

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Default Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

If it wasent for that spy I would of died.

No, I see map updates as an unfair advantage for the underdogs, or better yet, a handicap to the powers of the game. This allows other players to know what regions belong to who, and therefore eliminating use of spies in all aspects relating to line of sight. Also, this could show possible hostility between nations without it being there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto16 View Post
    I support the idea of a map because it seems interesting to see how things are changing.
    How about this: Since some think (with reason) that a map update could provide an unfair advantage, but since it would still be interesting, maybe we can post a map update with the "game area" blanked out. So we can see what England, France, Eastern Europe, etc., is doing, but noone gets an advantage.

Also, big news coming in the Iberian War soon...dundundun!
    Last edited by legioscipionis; February 05, 2013 at 08:52 PM.

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Kingdom of Castille is destroyed, its King Alfonso slain by our
    assassin after he fled from battle which he lost. May
    all known World hears about this glorius day when we
    defeat our enemies and return peace to Iberian Peninsula.
    Our noble ruler King Afonso is declared as a true hero and
    as saviour.
    In his honor there will be great ceremony in Lisbon on
    which they are invited all kings and other
    rulers of Catholic nations.
    As a sign of a new beginning Kingom of Portugal
    will rebuild its relation with Papal State and
    begin a new glorius era.

TATW HS Community Award

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Ahhhh didn't expect that. Well good game and good luck yo you all I killed enough portugals. Now I know to not attack better player at turn 2 :p

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

A lesson you shall learn in YB4 as well^^

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Ahhhh I think legioscipionis ha that covered in the beginning. This was my first real hotseat so I learned a lot of lesions.