Thread: Huge Map mod wanted!

Default Huge Map mod wanted!

Can someone help me out here? i am searching for an HUGE map in terms of cities and land, ive seen the one that Res Gestae :Total War
    is using that is just about what i am looking for but i want to be able to use it, i am currently using theese mods: Rome total Realism, Vanilla total war(no mod), Vanilla barbarian invasion (no mod), troy total war, rise of persia.newest barebones wars,newest Darth mod, and i am going to install Blue lotus when they got the campaign up and runnin'.

Can someone tip me? i would like an large vanilla map that i can use with Darth formations please, and i want LOTS and very dense concentrations of cities, i would also like that only capitals had walls or something like that, tip me about EVERY map mod that you know of and please post an download link.
    “"The robber of your free will," writes Epictetus, "does not exist”

Default Re: Huge Map mod wanted!

Two Words: Mundus Magnus.

This is the Largest Map out right now in terms of # of tiles/squares/pixels. BareBones

http://www.twcenter.net/downloads/db/?mod=772

This is the Largest map in terms of the area it covers. Mundus Magnus

http://www.twcenter.net/downloads/db/?mod=780

To get everything you want in one map you'll have to mod it yourself.

Mundus Magnus is awesome but I am looking for a mundus magnus that works with BI...

In my mod you can play the big Barebones map (only capitals have walls) and the mundus magnus map as Provincial campaigns

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

technishn08's Avatar Decanus

I've never even seen a pic of a the Mundus Magnus map. Could someone please post one?
    Is it not worthy of tears that, when the number of worlds is infinite, we have not yet become lords of a single one?-Alexander the Great

Yeah i am playing Barebones with mundus and all that, but i am both having trouble finding threads and posts ive made aswell as having trouble with finding an large somewhat evenly spread out map, as in realism after 300 years of warfare conquests enslavements and colonizaition i do believe that many cities will pop up in unlikely areas, so i am just looking for an mod that has evenly spread out cities, think gaul RTR in the whole map (including russia), and exceptions for cities like sparta,corinth and such is ok

EDIT: hehe i would love an only capitals have walls on an Mundus magnus and/or RTR map, could it be moddable for me
    Last edited by jaklei; August 19, 2006 at 05:14 PM.
    “"The robber of your free will," writes Epictetus, "does not exist”