Thread: Suggestion for an easy starter campaign

Default Suggestion for an easy starter campaign

So this is my first thread and also im new to M2TW i played it like 5-6 years ago but i was a little kid just playing random custom battles with no strategy at all.Now i would like to start playing a campaign game and some suggestions for a faction and maybe some advice would be lovely.

Default Re: Suggestion for an easy starter campaign

An easy campaign, id go for England, isolated position, good late game archer units, gunpowder, and all the way across the world from those pesky Mongol buggers. If you want fun, id go Venice or HRE, just because in my opinion those are more fun as you get into the action quite quickly. If ya wanna go England, then take out Scotland quickly, consolidate power, and probably build up the economy, being an island nation, wayyyy easier defense. The rest I might post later but there are quite a few helpful England guides.

NorseThing's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Suggestion for an easy starter campaign

I would suggest any faction, but select a short campaign. The obvious walk before you run sort of thing. Also, if you notice -- the short campaign needs control over more regions than is likely with simply mowing down another faction so you can play with more than the single objective without needing the 'conquer the world' mentality.