Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Preview] New Year's Special - House Tyrell

Default Re: [Preview] New Year's Special - House Tyrell

These units look brilliant.

Mount Suribachi's Avatar Ordinarius

I'm loving all the different sigils on the shields for the different houses sworn to the Tyrells. "ooh, look, there's House Tarly!" Lovely touch.
    Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you - Littlefinger

amazing preview, i never liked tyrells but i will play with them this household guard are very nice, good job guys and happy new year!

Oh My Gaawd. I have got to go change my pants. Excellent work! +rep indeed! You crazy Dutch!

grrrrrr need to spread some...
    Last edited by The Norseman; January 01, 2013 at 04:18 AM.

The stats for the Oldtown militia and the Lannisport ones should be quite equal. Can`t think of any difference here.

The reason for those units is to make such big settlements even more valuable. Not only do they produce an high income, but they can recruit units which are superior to levies, yet not as expensive (nor as strong) as professional troops.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Pure awesomnes!

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

3 awesome previews?!

I can't stress enough how much these previews are awesome . I especially liked the Battle Map model preview, but the Tyrell and Lannister previews are also greeeaaaat

What previews are left, now only Arryn Tully and Martell! yay!

metsikhovne's Avatar Semisalis

excellent units

Engie's Avatar Ordinarius

It looks so... amazing

For Highgarden! Long live House Tyrell. Great preview.

OMG !! YESSS Finaly My House ! . Best Preview so Far Great Job Guys. Long Live House Tyrell of Highgarden

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Wow, what a lovely hangover surprise!! Just a couple of factions to go now it seems. Rep is coming!
    "Fċr jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihċg..."

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Excellent work! Nice creativity.

Two improvement suggestions: Call the household guard after one of the characters, for instance Margery's Guard or March Guard (as in the Marches)
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Well done Westeros Team! The more i read in the series the more I want to play this mod. I'm still waiting for a preview of the Dornishmen please tell me it's close

Hey Guys I have a question If I'm Not Crazy I Remember seeing a Custom Strap Map Model for Highgarden in a weekly preview and Here is not. I Suppose that it has not yet been Implemented right ? Still Pretty Epic Guys Well Done

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Yeah, I hate texturing those blumming things, they can't be too detailed or they look grainy, but if not detailed enough they don't look good enough

GLORIOUS! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    Yeah, I hate texturing those blumming things, they can't be too detailed or they look grainy, but if not detailed enough they don't look good enough
    Yeah Must Be a lot of work. Still Really Epic Inarus

Quote Originally Posted by Lordinquisitor View Post
    The stats for the Oldtown militia and the Lannisport ones should be quite equal. Can`t think of any difference here.

The reason for those units is to make such big settlements even more valuable. Not only do they produce an high income, but they can recruit units which are superior to levies, yet not as expensive (nor as strong) as professional troops.
    Great, that's what I was hoping. I assume then that such units are AOR and that the goldcloaks of King's Landing fill the same slot?

Sorry, one more stats question- are Knights of Highgarden about between Sworn Swords and Reach Nobles, or are they superior to the nobles?

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to the next sample of your excellent work.

In general the nobles are the strongest unit available to each faction, but they are exceedingly rare and refill slowly.

The knights of highgarden are somewhat less armored than the nobles (And it will look like it, too, once the horses are done.) but are the most skilled knights. The Knights of Oldtown will wear the heaviest armor of all knights and nobles, but aren`t as skilled as the nobles or the knights of highgarden.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast