Thread: Help!

Default Help!

Hi, in all SV3.0 version downloads, when the downloading is at the end, my Antivirus (ESET) show up that in the folder is trojan, and can't be downloaded, it delete the file, even when I shutdown the ESET for a while. Is there really in all version trojans?

Consulo's Avatar Laurifer Invictus

Default Re: Help!

It's not a trojan. The exe, for whatever reason has a false positive virus issue. There is a fix for that if you read the entire thread with the release and downloads. You're fine otherwise. Hope you can get it sorted.

Feel free to add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Consulo View Post
    It's not a trojan. The exe, for whatever reason has a false positive virus issue. There is a fix for that if you read the entire thread with the release and downloads. You're fine otherwise. Hope you can get it sorted.

This

Thank you very much

No, that wasnt the problem that I mean, the computer shows me that the download file of SV3.0 size 666MB has a trojan, and I cant download it.

Consulo's Avatar Laurifer Invictus

I've downloaded each link previously to make sure they were all safe, and they are. It is likely the .exe file that has the false positive that is causing it.

Feel free to add me.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

666MB

There is no virus. Turn off your antivirus a while to download and install, if needed uninstall your antivirus a while then install it back after you installed. Also the antivirus might delete the Launcher.exe of the mod after you install (it'll say it's trojan), so put it to exception of antivirus or something.

I done that and after some playing black screen came ...after some while it occured all total war games