Thread: Darknut ram wont break gate.

Icon13 Darknut ram wont break gate.

Title describes my problem. Tried to siege a rebel town, but the darknuts couldn't use their ram on the gate for some reason. I had the unit selected with the ram equipped and right clicked on the gate for them to bust it down, but they just wouldn't do it. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know of a fix?

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Darknut ram wont break gate.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglouie View Post
    Title describes my problem. Tried to siege a rebel town, but the darknuts couldn't use their ram on the gate for some reason. I had the unit selected with the ram equipped and right clicked on the gate for them to bust it down, but they just wouldn't do it. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know of a fix?
    Hmmm the Darknut Rams seem to be working for me.

Is anyone else having an issue getting them to work?

Play almost exclusively darknut and I have never had this problem.

Meerv's Avatar Civis

I had this once at least i think, but I had like 5 rams and it was just one of them that didnt work, so it didnt bother me much.

My friend just told me that he played as another faction and he had no problems with the rams. It seems y'all aren't having much trouble either. I'll go back and try again with two rams.

I just seiged a rebel base as the darknut and had some gerude pirates using a ram. They just walked upto the gate the first time and did nothing. I told them to stop and they moved away from the gate (same path as when they destroy it) and told them to attack it again. They then went on to ram the gate until it shortly broke and my team armoured death came marching through to slaughter those who opposed. So basically if you have this happen try telling them to stop then attack the gate again

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

I've done parts of two Darknut campaigns and never had this problem.