Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Issues

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Default Bugs & Issues

if u find something wrong playing the mod... i mean bugs, graphical errors etc, u must post here

REMEMBER TO ACTIVATE THE -SHOW_ERR ON THE RTW.EXE

Default Re: Bugs & Issues

ok here i go.

1.playing seleucid campaign: every time i siege a city it crashes
    2. shields of the imitation legionaires : you can see the outlines of the box around the shield from 3dmax
    3. there is a line under the cape of the scared band infantry, right where the legs are.
    4. some spqr units in cutom battle causes game to crash, like the cohort gravis
    5. after exiting the game u get a popup that says error: data/export_descr_buildings.text caserma_leg_imperiale roman julii. it says theres a db erro and theres a gap in the text or something.

so far thats all i found
    Last edited by misfitsfiend138; August 16, 2007 at 10:10 AM.

ok i think the rams cause the crash because i sieged a city with towers and all went well. so rams might be bugged.

Spearmen have no second weapons attribute, causing them to "punch" while holding spear up in air when not in phalanx mode.

Also, phalanxes aren't set up with 2 handed attribute and causes weird graphic glitch when forming a phalanx and attack as a phalanx.

Crusades
    Historical fiction - Fifty Tales from Rome

Can YOU dance like the Cookie Man?
    Improbe amor quid non mortalia pectora cogis? - The Aeneid
    I run an Asteroid mining website. Visit it before James Cameron takes it from me.

Hi, after shutting down the error reads: Script Error in data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 4315, column 5. Building DB error - faction romans_julii has gap in building prior to caserma_leg_imperiale. Nice Mod

I pretty much got the same problems. I opened some of the dds/tga files and alot of the skins are in targa format (ui card format). That was a quick fix though by individually reformating them to dds. most of the in battle ctd's are fixed. Otherwise this mod has the potential to surpass EB or RTR in my preference.

"FORWARD FROM THE SEA"

i have a problrm to activate the script
    im use the german version of rome and after install your mod many things
    appear in italian but not the advisor i use the same procedere for other mods
    and work well

Quote Originally Posted by nom View Post

i have a problrm to activate the script
    im use the german version of rome and after install your mod many things
    appear in italian but not the advisor i use the same procedere for other mods
    and work well
    maybe the advisor is deactivated in game options

Also, the historical battles don't work.

Crusades

I run an Asteroid mining website. Visit it before James Cameron takes it from me.

Quote Originally Posted by chaplain118 View Post
    Also, the historical battles don't work.
    really strange! we tested it a lot of time. Only one or more?

there isnt a imperial legionnaire first cohort when there is the republican and augustean
    the officer in the Ptolemaic legionnaire unit is holding an invisible banner

Quote Originally Posted by TOPUS_MAGNUS View Post
    really strange! we tested it a lot of time. Only one or more?
    it's weird, they would work when I start the game, but after a battle, they stop working. It never goes past the battle selection screen.

Crusades

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Juli campaign both provincial and imperial I am limited only to the town watch, general, and balista.
    I havnt tried the other two roman factions but Id assume u included the units for all three right.
    What are the required upgrades to reach hastati, principes and triari?

Originally posted this a little earlier in another users post but decided to move it here since it could help others.
    ________
    BEST DEEPTHROAT EVER
    Last edited by MathiasOfAthens; May 11, 2011 at 12:14 AM.

elephants hover on the battle map
    during battle units would turn about face and fight with their backs toward the enemy

Quote Originally Posted by misfitsfiend138 View Post
    elephants hover on the battle map
    during battle units would turn about face and fight with their backs toward the enemy
    did u mean they fight with their big asses?

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    did u mean they fight with their big asses?
    more like swinging at air(the enemy) while the real enemy is behind them. this doesnt happen all the time though

Hattori's Avatar Citizen

Graphical bug with roman general cavalry during a siege, sometimes a big brown line would appear above the unit. Just happened one time though.

Strange message before the loading screens before and after sieges. probablly related to siege equipment, I click OK and continue. Fortunatly this one doesnt cause the game to crash.

CTD before a siege once, and before a custom battle. Both of this battles playing as the Julii.

The mod is AWESOME, and until now this bugs arent affecting much of the experience at least for me.

Under Patronage of MARCVS

i have a question its not a glich or any thing but why are the pike men so weak
    i was just fighting a battel with rebels i had a good pike like goin the battel starts my elephents charge the flanks and half the enemys army starts routing then i see my pike men being destroyed and half of the pike men routed at the end i lost half my pike men and all of my elephents.....my question is could u make them not as weak when u mod it ....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex44555 View Post
    i have a question its not a glich or any thing but why are the pike men so weak
    i was just fighting a battel with rebels i had a good pike like goin the battel starts my elephents charge the flanks and half the enemys army starts routing then i see my pike men being destroyed and half of the pike men routed at the end i lost half my pike men and all of my elephents.....my question is could u make them not as weak when u mod it ....thanks
    pikemen are not weaks. it depends how d you used them. Tactic is everything in battle

Well lads, I guess there’s always going to be a few bugs in all newly released betas. However I was disappointed when I herd of all the bugs.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast