Thread: KnightTime novel series

Indefinitely Banned

Icon5 KnightTime novel series

I am looking to make a series of 8 books all titled KnightTime. They will be novels based on my Total War career. I finished my first one which sucks but I expected that. I am waiting for a certain someone here to give me a illustration of myself then I'll released it to the public. I am putting in as many people as I can that I associated with in my time online in my book, either their real usernames or ficnotrnial names but real personalities.

1. If any of you guys like to be in my later novels when I cover 2008 onwards when I first join here, please let me know here or via PM !

2. Does anyone here know a illustrator here or elsewhere that I can have illustrations done for free (with credit given to them in the books of course) or if I have to pay, for a low costs?

Thank you!!!!!!!

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Default Re: KnightTime novel series

I'm currently very occupied with studies and am carrying a load of two-three art pieces that need to get done ( ), but you should check with Hattori, he's a very capable artist and his graphics workshop is quite active.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: KnightTime novel series

OK, thank you brother !