Page 75 of 195 FirstFirst ... 2550656667686970717273747576777879808182838485100125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3883

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Civis

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v4.0 (Added New regions!)

Horse units and generals die fast if you use pikemen or square formation with bayonets

Domesticus

Nah Quackjack!

Open the Imperial Destroyer folder, for the original mod(the 12 parter), there should be a folder in there that says scripts.

Just read the installation instructions on the first page too, it explains it pretty well

And sadly, yeah, Imperial Destroyer is a bit complex to install. Hopefully as it gains momentum, someone can set up an automatic installer

Anyone know if Gigantus works with Empire? He does alot of great work helping foreign mods on TWC for Medieval 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Nah Quackjack!

Open the Imperial Destroyer folder, for the original mod(the 12 parter), there should be a folder in there that says scripts.
    I downloaded it in one part, but anyways, post those scripts in that folder then? Do I delete the vanilla ones, or leave them?

Finally! After much meddling and hair-pulling, I finally got it to work. Now, is there anyway I can play as the USA? Empire Total Factions actually worked, but loading the USA campaign (or any other emergent faction) caused the game to crash halfway through the loading screen. Can I edit a save file or the startpos file, or something?

Just realised, there's a United Nations conference in the Brazil trade theater. A unit from possibly every faction is there. And I think I see a little stockade there as well. By the way, is it possible to conquer the Banjar faction? The capital seems to be inaccessible.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Domesticus

No United States right now, LordSith is working on a Late Campaign for the US soon though. Maybe the next patch, which will be released this week, or maybe next.

Glad you got it fixed though. I dont think Empire Total Factions is compatable with Imperial Destroyer, and regardless, the United States are solely an emergent faction

You could probably modify the startpos for them, but I dont know how to do that

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

New version will include:

-Added new units for France.
    -New icons for french units.
    -Reworked Hannover and Austrian units textures.
    -Fixed CTD in naval battles with pirates.
    -Added missing roads for new regions.
    -Fixed bug of administrative building's effect-99%
    -Removed Hungary Condfederation. Not historical accurate.
    -Rakes shouldn't receive duel from gentlemen.
    -Reworked stats of american indians.
    -Reworked stats of some units.
    -Replaced some musical compositions in "europe".
    -New sounds in battlefield.
    -Reworked Blood and Smoke effects in battles.
    -Added option of older version of Blood and smoke effects.
    -New radar maps in campaign.
    -Other small changes.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Is there unique units for the Portuguese made by Geronimo2006?

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Removed Hungary Condfederation. Not historical accurate.
    I do not thik that Rákócsi faction is inaccurate at all. It is true that Ráócsi uprising have started only in 1703 but he was a prince of Transylvanie before that date. I think you could have keeped the faction and just renamed it to Prinicpality of Transylvania. It may start as a protectorate of Austria but with the hostile attitude towards them.

I'm getting a crash on turn 64 of the Early British Campaign on the Hungary Confederation turn.

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise Coffin View Post
    Is there unique units for the Portuguese made by Geronimo2006?
    Lordsith reworked them completely. Probably nothing left from the original textures made by Geronimo2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    No United States right now, LordSith is working on a Late Campaign for the US soon though. Maybe the next patch, which will be released this week, or maybe next.

Glad you got it fixed though. I dont think Empire Total Factions is compatable with Imperial Destroyer, and regardless, the United States are solely an emergent faction

You could probably modify the startpos for them, but I dont know how to do that
    I don't think ETF works on this mod though. When I tried to load Scotland, Jacobite England showed up (and crashed). When I tried Ireland, it was Don Vosko (crashed)!

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v4.1 (Added New regions!)

Released Patch 4.1
    -Added new units for France.
    -New icons for french units.
    -Reworked Hannover and Austrian units textures.
    -Fixed CTD in naval battles with pirates.
    -Added missing roads for new regions.
    -Fixed bug of administrative building's effect-99%
    -Removed Hungary Condfederation. Not historical accurate.
    -Rakes shouldn't receive duel from gentlemen.
    -Reworked stats of american indians.
    -Reworked stats of some units.
    -Replaced some musical compositions in "europe".
    -New sounds in battlefield.
    -Reworked Blood and Smoke effects in battles.
    -Added option of older version of Blood and smoke effects.
    -New radar maps in campaign.
    -Other small changes.

You need to start a new campaign!

So, if I can't duel rakes or assassinate them, how do I get rid of them?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Is there a way to boost the economy for all the factions in the mod? Some factions are actually unplayable because of the low economy
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Can somebody please update the torrent with the whole mod pack and new patch?

Great mod. I really like the selection of units, new factions and most of all - new regions. Superb job. I have only one question - is there a way or a method I could use to remove projectile trails from cannonballs? It's the only problem I have with most mods, especially in naval battles where there's a lot of cannon fire. I presume it's handled in the BSM file, but I'm not sure where. If you could help, I'd be most thankful.

Anyway, keep up the good work. +rep!
    Last edited by jan_boruta; November 18, 2014 at 11:12 AM.

Domesticus

Yay, glad to hear the new version is out! I'll get my girlfriend to download it soon, and I will rep you up as soon as I can LordSith

And yep, Empire Total Factions wont work with ID then. LordSith has all factions that can be playable, playable. So yeah. Don Voisko is a Cossack faction, and Jacobite Britain is Scotland and Ireland

Hopefully LordSith will make a Late Campaign with the US avaible from the start, or someone will make a submod that gives the United States a territory at the beginning

BTW LordSith, have you fixed the various mispellings and misnames? Union States, Santa Fe being in Kandy, and the US state of Georgia having the Georgian(nation's) region name?

and whens the new Disease submod coming out? Im very excited to hear it will have the Napoleon style Occupy/Loot/Liberate options!

Bruno_Magno's Avatar Foederatus

I have deleted my Empire and deleted all the remaining files and then i reinstalled it. But even if i follow step by step the guide, my game initiate without any writings and it is not playable. Can you help me?
    I don't know what i have done wrong.

Domesticus

Did you make sure to put the English localization into the game?

did you download the 4.1 patch thats just been uploaded?