Page 8 of 195 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.7

Ok everything works fine, many thx Lordsith This mod is awesome when i have some good ideas do implement to that mod I'll let you know

okay glad you cleared that up for me Sith but how comes in the first version of your mod all the soldiers carried their rifles the same so they looked more professional being held up to the shoulder but sometimes i notice all the units will walk holding the rifles different from one another since i downloaded the other versions of the mod? really nice mod btw has to be the best one out there for empire

Lordsith is it possible to implement a solution thet when some unit gain experience level the morale, attack, defense... goes up? It will be great

Oh and it will be great if you remove the cossacks cavalry units from poland and add it to russia, Im from Poland and in the past history we really dont like russians and russia NEVER was our alliance, so plz Sithlord think about it ok?

And it will be super if you add some abilities to generals like: rally, inspire, something like that, beacouse they only can charge on enemies nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Zheng View Post
    Just lower the value in the "campaign_unit_multiplier"
    This still wouldn't address the unbalanced units.

Hey, I've downloaded the files, but when I try extract them, its saying the files are broken... Should I try downloading them again? Also, the Darthmod version download link is broken. It looks great by the way, really looking forward to playing it!
    Thanks

Hey, every time I try to extract the files, it's saying they are broken... Should I try downloading them again?

Sorry for the double post.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith;12936402
    DramaBelli
    Nice pictures as always!
    There are some problems in battles with AI behaviour if you play with ultra large units. If you try to play with normal size units and you will see that AI acts better than with ultra size.

[B
    As for me i play with normal size with 40 units in 1 stuck .It is the best way to play with more or less good AI[/B]
    I've reduced my units to 1.25 in the units multiplier string, there in the preferences script (as suggested by Vennonentes) and the AI worked better, don't know if cause of your upgrades, surely, reading what you wrote, also for reducing number of soldiers. Can you tell me that this is a problem common to ALL the TX games (Shogun too? it could explain some stupid attitudes of troops during sieges)? Anyway, when I wrote the BAI can form not a perfect line but also some vertical position, I was writing it under a positive light...never seen (or rare..) the AI marching in perfect line against human line ready to fire. LAST QUESTION: you play with 40 units in a full stack, well, how many soldiers for one infantry unit? does Imperial Destroyer have the 40 units mod already inside? THANKS. Drama

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

DramaBelli
    Large units broke the lines, this is a problem common to ALL the TW games since ETW even Shogun 2 too. That's why CA doesn't increase more than 200 people in one unit .The mod with 40 units in one stuck you can download
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-for-40-Units

Mercian_Mouth
    Only untrained units like militia , irregulars walk holding the rifles different from one another

pawel0482
    It's impossible to add such abilities for generals

Shiver me TIMbers
    I no longer support Darthmod
    Last edited by Lordsith; June 15, 2013 at 07:55 PM.

yeah on mine sometimes the grenadiers will walk differently from one another :/ does anyone know if theres also a mod to put the bags back on the soldiers?

So Lordsith maybe you add some another abilities plzzzz

Oh and Lordsith can you make this one: "Lordsith is it possible to implement a solution thet when some unit gain experience level the morale, attack, defense... goes up? It will be great"?

satyrus's Avatar Civis

I played now many years with the Punjab , thecampaign is very strange always rebellion and the dragoners not have thecarnison bonus , very strange now I have 4 countrys 2 from afganistan and 1from the moghul, but I need 10 round to make freedom in the conqueredcountrys. Can you not make some dragoners with carnison bonus?
    The movement paths are horrible , can you not gieve this areas with a road morepoints . I have full build roads but it needs many times in this strange areafrom north india.
    Than can you make a priester for the Punjab ,they have only the buildings butnot make priesters. The Battles are very cool but I saw that the Ai not madecannons. I had 20 battles (notSeattlements) and there had the Ai maybe two times cannons. I saw that the aibuilt higher units too,great.
    The Game is very great now but some thinks would be good when you canchange it (more movement paths)
    Thanks for your great Mod.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Solo soletto

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

And Lordsith do something about units accuracy beacouse I think it is too low similarly like a movement points on campaign map i think it will be better if you increase it 2x times

How do I just use the graphics elements of this mod and nothing else? I am using DME 8.1

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Excuse me Sith, would not create problems in my folders..from wich link you've downloaded Albtraum mod in the page you've liked to me? I've found many links, never managed this mod, Always found in bigger works like darthmod!thanks again, DB

hi guys. i have a problem with the download, every part takes more than 15 hours. is it possible to get it faster?