Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Gloucester427 View Post
    Hi Lordsith,

Have always been a big fan of your mod. I was wondering if there is any possibility to unlock the Jacobite rebellion Scottish faction as a playable faction in the campaign. I'm Scottish and the units look awesome, I just wish I could play as them!

-Duke of Gloucester427
    Thanks,
    I hope it will be one of the option of campaign gameplay

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

God Bless you, Lordsith and everyone who works on this mod.
    This is Empire the way it should have been from the beginning(I know this might be oversaid but it, I'm saying again)
    I hope you know you're doing god's work here! hahahaha

Yes! God bless you Lordsith!

This mod is fantastic!

I particulary appreciate the units of Imperial Destroyer.

Can you tell me if it's possible to use Imperial Destroyer's units pack with other versions of the game (like darthmod, for example)? Is it possible to find this pack? I've already found the sponge seven years war units file but ther are some units (for example, the british 60th foot grenadier, the russian guard grenadier of the austrian kaizer horses) which don't work even with the vanilla game (without any mod).

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Till' there you can improvise.

Using The SaveParser you can add units from all factions to your army by replacing your recruits.
    Edit a campaign save file with Parser and change unit entries in Army_Array.

Those are the scots entries:

s c o t t _ h o r s e

s c o t t _ h r s e g u a r d

s c o t _ h i g h l a n d _ m i l i t i a

s c o t _ l e v i e s

s c o t t s _ l i g h t

s c o t t s _ c l a n -> melee

h i g h l a n d _ l i n e

l o w l a n d _ m i l i t i a -> Line Infantry

s c o t s _ l i n e

l o w l a n d _ l i n e -> Grenadiers

h i g h l a n d _ g r e n a d i e r s

s c o t _ g u a r d -> Line Infantry

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Gloucester427 View Post
    Hi Lordsith,

Have always been a big fan of your mod. I was wondering if there is any possibility to unlock the Jacobite rebellion Scottish faction as a playable faction in the campaign. I'm Scottish and the units look awesome, I just wish I could play as them!

-Duke of Gloucester427
    My bad, forgot to quote you.

Sorry for the consecutive posting but I can't find the edit option on my replies!

Just noticed that most of the french infantry have black hand models!
    Couldn't find a bug thread so though this was the best place.

Vanders's Avatar Civis

Any chance you could restore the regions and cut factions found here: http://empiretotalwar.wikia.com/wiki...emoved_Content

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Can someone pls uploaded this mod on via Google Drive ?? idk if torrent are so slow....

Seems to me that Arab and African Armed Populaces might had their names switched.

I can't seem to run this mod. I'm sorry if I'm bringing up smth already discussed, but I don't have time to read all 168 pages. I can launch the game fine, and choose a faction, but during the loading it crashes. I don't really know what might be the issue, except that I had Empire Total Factions mod installed. But that one was in a separate folder though, so I thought it wouldn't interfere. When I tried to delete it, the game still doesn't work. I'm not sure, maybe that ETF mod integrated some files into the base games itself, but I have just reinstalled the game after not playing it for months, so I dunno why the mod is still there in the first place. Help please.

Also, although I didn't play the game itself, I see that you're using the wrong flag for Gazikumukh. And I would like to add a suggestion to split Azerbaijan province into Shirvan in the north and Azerbaijan in the south. That would be more historically correct and will make it more fun, as Azerbaijan province is too big in this game imo.

Also, somebody should really add Circassia to this game.

Nevermind, I finally made it work. Still though, it desperately needs fixes to the caucasian nations that I noted above.

Oh and btw, why is Dagestan-Chechnya now called Hazaria?

Hey, WarpBuddy.

Civis

Please implement the 40 units for army, thats my wish!!! I hope lord you had a great summer

Civis

Finally I started a new campaign with Spain Lord! jajaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3b9MyF_Bkw&t=2s

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by alexesg View Post
    Finally I started a new campaign with Spain Lord! jajaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3b9MyF_Bkw&t=2s
    Nice.

Don't forget to post your videos here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ur-videos-here!

Great video Alex even if you got beaten up badly in India. Also you should try the VDM submod.. It completely changes the game play. And makes the game and political and diplomatic situation more realistic!

Hi Lord Sith. Wanted to say that this mod is nothing less than godlike! Very, very well done!

Only some questions about a few things which would make the mod just perfect imo. Excuse me, if I am not up to date in some points because I still have an old version of your mod and did not follow the progress recently;

1. Are you going to expand the timeframe including the Napoleonic era like you initially planned or did you discard this? I
    know it would be much work, but this would be just EPIC!!! Really hope that something like this could happen! Maybe you could ask the guys from the Napoleonic mod, if you could use their assets!

2. Is it possible to change the mini-map and ministers/generals/agents in the campaign to the historic style of the latest
    Darthmod version? Would be awesome, because its far more realistic! Something like this...
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/L8unXYIXA-8/maxresdefault.jpg

3. Will you change the french unit icons and add some more units for them? Or did you this already? (I am playing with an old
    version of your mod, need to update soon) Currently they are looking quite weird.

4. Your Units are really excellent in accuracy and quality but will there be some more diversity in one single unit or between
    some units down the road? (faces, uniforms etc.)

5. Do you plan to have artillery with greater range? (or is this already the case?)

6. Are you planning to add even more regions for example in South/North America or Africa?

7. Is it possible to add more/thicker smoke or even cannon ball crater and explosions/shaking display like in NTW to the battlefield?

8. Why did you remove "Rowwise Firing" and the "Square Formation" as unit ability?

9. Last one is just personal preference. Why did you name the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Rzeczpospolita, first one would be by far the more common
    term? Its no big thing, but is it possible to change this? Or could you explain me, how I could do this for myself? Would be enough, too.

Anyway, I hope you could give me some answers for that. If some of this points could be considered in future releases ETW would be a perfect game imo! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Heisenburrg; September 26, 2017 at 06:00 PM.