Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doctor View Post
    alexesg, nice one. But why not Spain?
    I guess he tired to play as Spain

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Hi, i just installed the 5.0 version but the in game menu have no text, what should I do?

Civis

I will because the name of the chanel is "Alex The Spaniard". But first I want to give life to the Prussian Campaign. I started with prussia because a Sub asked to me.
    I love the new units!!! but a question... if I use the old gameplay options there will be eny problem?(for the square formation). I'm having fun as a kid with a new toy!

Civis

Hi, i just installed the 5.0 version but the in game menu have no text, what should I do?

the "englishtext.rar"

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by alexesg View Post
    I will because the name of the chanel is "Alex The Spaniard". But first I want to give life to the Prussian Campaign. I started with prussia because a Sub asked to me.
    I love the new units!!! but a question... if I use the old gameplay options there will be eny problem?(for the square formation). I'm having fun as a kid with a new toy!

For options - use only the latest ones posted here.

also, did this mod remove square formation? I see no formation in the custom battle

How come Banjar is Christian? I thought Indonesia was Muslim at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by skillfultree View Post
    How come Banjar is Christian? I thought Indonesia was Muslim at this time?
    The province and faction are very bagged (somehow related to Britain in game files). So, nothing could be done there.
    I suggested before turning Banjar into special VOC faction, it would make more sense at last.

And have it as a protectorate of the Dutch perhaps. That does make sense to me as I see the province as only representing that city anyway. Or maybe just give it to the Dutch and make another new faction.

Looking carefully i see that is possible to add or edit technologies most of political or philosifc tecnologies have a negative effect on lower classes happiness but i think that some of them such as rights of men division of power citizenship considering that these ideals are the bases of democracy and republicanism they should have a positive effect on lower classes because they give power to the poor and a negative effect in the ruling class who saw their privileges threatened.

I'm using the English text pack, there are no words on the menu, any way to fix this?

Also a suggestion, could you add in a small uniform modification to officers, where they have epaulettes if its accurate for the regiment? or perhaps add in random parts where a soldier looks like a Sergeant of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by davidacevedos View Post
    Looking carefully i see that is possible to add or edit technologies most of political or philosifc tecnologies have a negative effect on lower classes happiness but i think that some of them such as rights of men division of power citizenship considering that these ideals are the bases of democracy and republicanism they should have a positive effect on lower classes because they give power to the poor and a negative effect in the ruling class who saw their privileges threatened.
    Researching political or philosophic technologies means that the ideas appear in your state and that people want them now. They do not magically become part of your political system but only encouraging people to struggle for them. Vanilla represents this quite perfectly.
    Last edited by Herr Doctor; March 11, 2017 at 08:04 AM.

I Was asking if it is possible to change the negative effects on happiness of some of the political tecnologies to positive

Quote Originally Posted by davidacevedos View Post
    I Was asking if it is possible to change the negative effects on happiness of some of the political tecnologies to positive
    The maluses on happiness represent the flow of new ideas and the population dissatisfaction with the political and social status quo. This was the issue for all of Europe and triggered a lot of popular movements and revolts by the end of the century. I.e. you research separation of powers, which, as I said, means that your population now aware of the idea and wish it to be implemented properly; not that now your state automatically became beacon of constitutionalism and separation of powers by just knowing the idea.

Hi

i Hope you can help me. The Search Function doesn't like me.

How many Turns Per Year have this Mod?

And when it have no 12tpy, can anybody say to me where i can this change? or which mod i need for 12tpy?

I hope you can help me.

and sorry for my bad english.

greatings me
    Leben und Leben lassen

//sorry for my bad english//

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

I think it i 4 turns per year.
    Checking out games for historical accuracy: http://bit.ly/HiGaVFYD
    Let's Plays: http://bit.ly/HjalfFeuer

I would just like to know if the French unit cards were fixed in this version. Because in ver. 4.9 they were hideous and all looked the same.

Quote Originally Posted by OttoVonBismarck View Post
    I would just like to know if the French unit cards were fixed in this version. Because in ver. 4.9 they were hideous and all looked the same.
    No, they were not. You are welcome to provide your own that would defiantly look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doctor View Post
    No, they were not. You are welcome to provide your own that would defiantly look amazing.
    I was merely asking a simple question, you don't have to be so rude.