Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Civis

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

I'm going to Start a Campaign in ETW with this awsome mod, I have permisson to promote in youtube this mod with a Campaign? this is the chanel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC04...GPDWC5DrxdfIsg

I just started, there you have the twitter where I will link this page and twitt photos of this mod. I hope to bring more Imperial Destroyer fans! thanks!

@AlexTheSpaniard

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

will surely follow.if possible play with VDM also...Need to understand the mechanisms.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

New version still in progress, it will be released maybe in january, maybe in february.

Civis

!!!!!

Anybody know where can I find DBEditor 1.9 as recommended by Lordsith?I've found 1.8 but 1.9 (1.96.3) seems a bit elusive.

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

Hey! I am tempted to use ID for a music video for Sabatons Winged Hussars...though, there are no winged hussars in the mod. xD Any idea, how I could reimplement them?
    Checking out games for historical accuracy: http://bit.ly/HiGaVFYD
    Let's Plays: http://bit.ly/HjalfFeuer

I'm sure it's somewhere on this huge thread but after installing there is no text in the main menu

Edit:
    Nevermind! Just found the english text file. Mod is fantastic so far
    Last edited by Athos187; January 20, 2017 at 11:07 PM.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf View Post
    Hey! I am tempted to use ID for a music video for Sabatons Winged Hussars...though, there are no winged hussars in the mod. xD Any idea, how I could reimplement them?
    Yes you can, there is a polish unit pack that has those winged hussars

Persian and Ottoman new Ünit..

Laetus

Just installed this mod, looking forward to diving right in!
    One question though, is there anyway to increase the unit sizes? I've already tried the pref script unit multiplier but that messed it up, just wondering if there was another way.

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Yes you can, there is a polish unit pack that has those winged hussars
    I think I know which one you mean, but how could I implement it?
    Checking out games for historical accuracy: http://bit.ly/HiGaVFYD
    Let's Plays: http://bit.ly/HjalfFeuer

Patrician

You need to read guides about how to add new units to Empire

Loving the mod so far, feels like a completely new game. One thing though are forts no longer buildable by generals? If so is there a submod that lets you add them back in

Civis

It's comming!!!!!

Vaessili's Avatar Foederatus

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your amazing mod !

Tho, I have a question (and may be have done something wrong somewhere) I'm unable to play the campaign from 1700. When in the campaign menu, every campaign start in 1783.

Is there a way to play the early campaign I didn't get yet?

Best regards.

Vaessili's Avatar Foederatus

Oh, never mind, I've figure it out ^^

How can i change the German Rebell Flage from Imperial Destroyer to the Flag of BRD ( Black, Red,Gold ) Vanille Style Flag?

does the mod apply to the road to independence campaign path?

Patrician

Upplands Liv Regiment, Adelsfanan, Trabants

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Upplands Liv Regiment, Adelsfanan, Trabants

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Great!Will you release update in this month?