Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

hi! a great mod! Can you improve Ai to make them deploy more than one line in battle? it will make the game better!

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Please Lordsith can you add the option of request for military acces beacuse im playing as prussia and i want to atack to France but i have to move my troops through hannover but i cant without declaring a war, so if you could fix that i would be able to atack France
    bye !

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    New britishes!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

How progress with your new version?THX!

Civis

Happy new year!!!��

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Happy New year!!!

Patrician

New austrians!
    Look at pompons and shoulder straps.

Civis

Give me more spoiler-drug!

New austrians!
    Look at pompons and shoulder straps.

Hi Lordsitb, will your updates, be a few files, or a total update? Cause I'd like to continue my present campaign, after a finish my présent Spanish civil war. Thats if i do win this bloody civil war!!!

I need help guys, i dont know if its a bug or a bad instalation by me but i reinstalled the game yesterday and i reinstalled the mod with the update and when i open the game and started a new campaign with prussia i noticed that i didnt have the options of request for military access, technology trade and give a gift to another nation
    so please help me beacuse if i dont have that options i cant play well this game :c

Patrician

Here historical accurate swedens of Seven year war period

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by King_Frederick View Post
    I need help guys, i dont know if its a bug or a bad instalation by me but i reinstalled the game yesterday and i reinstalled the mod with the update and when i open the game and started a new campaign with prussia i noticed that i didnt have the options of request for military access, technology trade and give a gift to another nation
    so please help me beacuse if i dont have that options i cant play well this game :c
    It supposed to be Military access and technology trade disabled in the mod.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Steveholmes View Post
    Hi Lordsitb, will your updates, be a few files, or a total update? Cause I'd like to continue my present campaign, after a finish my présent Spanish civil war. Thats if i do win this bloody civil war!!!
    5.0 version will be a total update.
    And with new version you have to start a new campaign.

5.0 version will be a total update.
    And with new version you have to start a new campaign.
    Great!We can't wait for this,it's a really seven years war!

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Great news! as soon as i finish my exam by the end of january ,i will post a detailed campaign hopefully with the new version

Civis

!!!!

Waiting new version. Thank you Lordsith

I have a small question..why infantry units has 1000 ammo???

How can I enable region and technology in diplomacy?please explain...I cant understand which scripting.lua file to replace.

Lordsith how much longer will we have to wait for the next update?
    you said that it was going to be ready until junuary, i cant wait !! those photos are just amazing!!
    How much longer will we have to wait
    How much longer will we have to waitHow much longer will we have to wait

Quote Originally Posted by King_Frederick View Post
    How much longer will we have to wait
    How much longer will we have to waitHow much longer will we have to wait
    i apologize for that i didnt want to type that ,im new using this..