Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Finally, at least one guard unit for Austria!
    Hungarian Royal Noble Guard
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

How to add the technology to build up a fleet for the Mamluks? I changed tech 37 military navy ships from 4 to 0 but the game crashes when loading nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Finally, at least one guard unit for Austria!
    Hungarian Royal Noble Guard

Beautiful!When will release it?

Civis

Awsome as usual!!!

LORDSITH,

Patrician

French sepoys

Civis

French sepoys
    This is so detalied!!! This last 2 models are a step up of quality.

You will add the Mamelukes to France? Napoleon used them against Spain, we actually have a famus picture made by Goya of this event. "The charge of Mamelukes",it can be a reference to future models.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_dos_de_mayo_de_1808_en_Madrid

Patrician

Where else do you find such soldiers?
    Life company of Preobrazhensky foot

Last edited by Lordsith; December 14, 2016 at 07:13 AM.

VERY fancy

Civis

I just love history.

I recomend to visit ths page just if you like militar pictures and you can find uniforms from this time too like this.

THE NAME OF THE ARTIST IS Ferrer Dalmau

http://cuadrosultimos.blogspot.com.es/

Last edited by alexesg; December 16, 2016 at 02:56 PM.

Hello ! how much do we will have to wait for the next update ?, iīm so impatient ......could we have an advance about the next update ? thatīs all bye !!!

The French can't recruit Lancer units (all buildings). The Bavarians can't recruit Line Infantry until they build a Drill School and also can't recruit their lancer units (all buildings).

Hi! Lordsith, I noticed a bug, when I placed my army in Abitagizig Texas. I couldn't move them out!! Can you fix that bug?
    Last edited by Steveholmes; December 21, 2016 at 01:25 PM.

Patrician

Hope to release the new version till the New year.

Quote Originally Posted by SemanticEmperor View Post
    The French can't recruit Lancer units (all buildings). The Bavarians can't recruit Line Infantry until they build a Drill School and also can't recruit their lancer units (all buildings).
    Thanks for the bug finding, already attached bavarian line infantry to the army barracks
    My priority is to remake all european units into the Seven Year war period time, and as far as i know french lancers were raised in the late period of 18 century, so french lancers will not be included into the mod.
    And also i'm not interested in early and late period of uniforms, my preference is Seven Year war period

Quote Originally Posted by Steveholmes View Post
    Hi! Lordsith, I noticed a bug, when I placed my army in Abitagizig Texas. I couldn't move them out!! Can you fix that bug?
    Did you somehow disband armed citizenry in Brazilian coast?
    Last edited by Lordsith; December 21, 2016 at 11:19 PM.

Hey there,

I found a bug with mughal. The game canīt be load again, when mughal empire has been destroyed. Tried this with several nations. The game continues quite normal. But savegames, after mughal left, doesnīt work.

ohhh yeah !!!
    Very good news Lordsith ,i really love your idea of make this mod mainly on the war of the seven years !! its my favorite period of history, i cant wait hahahaha

Hope to release the new version till the New year.

Thanks for the bug finding, already attached bavarian line infantry to the army barracks
    My priority is to remake all european units into the Seven Year war period time, and as far as i know french lancers were raised in the late period of 18 century, so french lancers will not be included into the mod.
    And also i'm not interested in early and late period of uniforms, my preference is Seven Year war period

Did you somehow disband armed citizenry in Brazilian coast?
    No, I didn't disband anything in the Brazilian coast. I'm presently playing Spain, and a full stack experienced army with a valued general is stuck there. can't move them out. There have been other bugs when turn changing that native countries demand peace, and I say no. But gets stuck on that turn. Fortunately I redo the turn and say yes for peace, and turn continues. Its a minor annoyance but... still a bug.

Also, can you add back region exchanges in diplomacy and fort building for generals?
    Last edited by Steveholmes; December 22, 2016 at 12:58 PM.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steveholmes View Post
    No, I didn't disband anything in the Brazilian coast. I'm presently playing Spain, and a full stack experienced army with a valued general is stuck there. can't move them out. There have been other bugs when turn changing that native countries demand peace, and I say no. But gets stuck on that turn. Fortunately I redo the turn and say yes for peace, and turn continues. Its a minor annoyance but... still a bug.

Also, can you add back region exchanges in diplomacy and fort building for generals?
    I agree with these changes. I also would like to see ammunition for the units.

Patrician

New britishes!

Last edited by Lordsith; December 25, 2016 at 09:41 AM.

Speaking of mid 18th century uniforms, is it possible to have a mid-campaign set during the 7 years war???Plssss