Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

A suggestion, perhaps rename the Pirate faction to the Brethren of the Coast, while I know that, that term is very specific to Henry Morgan and his lot, I feel it would fit better within the mod. Cheers!

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by Radscorpion View Post
    Please, Lordsith. I must know. I've asked around, made a thread about it but it got removed. I know that you're one of the few modders who knows how to edit the campaign character models. Please help me.
    Lord_main.pack, agent_culture_details_tables

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doctor View Post
    Totally agree with you. It would be nice to see some balanced representation of the ammunitions. It's not necessary should be "historical" but at last well-balanced for gameplay and realism. And I like the numbers you've proposed above. Hope LordSith would consider making them into the main mod.
    Thank you, for your support. Those numbers are studied, so that it fits with the scale of game play and contributes to historical ammo numbers. I used to reanact french and Indian periods and American civil war. 1700 era ammo pouches carried an average of 18 rounds. Later 1800 era ammo pouches carried about 30.
    Also black powder is expensive, no use to throw ammo to untrained units.

Hi all ! ...... well first at all i would like to say that i would rather to see a minor mod o submod that allows to your infantry soldiers to fire by double rank only not three beacuse i think that this will make the game more historically and good looking for videos from battles or the game experience its self so if you dear developers could do that i will be very very happy and the last thing is to have better diplomatic options in the campaign wich it will make the game easier to cross through another country that isnt your millitary ally ...

Thats all thank you so much for this amazing mod !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KYj6_4qsw
    Why did you change the skin of the British Line and the British Grenadiers? And how can I get the old version?

I proposed less Indian tribes, in return, for example, the Czech Republic, Mexico, Colombia, Bulgaria, Lithuania. Countries such as France and Spain should have more provinces in Europe. Perhaps the opportunity to build a fleet for the Indian peninsula?
    (and I renew question How to unlock (and what the file) exchange technology? How can I find a file unit? )

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Find scripting.lua in lord_main and lordLmain folders and delete all spcripts with the technology words.
    All units in the mod based on the seven year war textures.
    Last edited by Lordsith; September 20, 2016 at 10:44 AM.

I wonder if it is possible to limit the number of ships in the fleet as in Napoleon: Total War?

Okay...and is there a way to get the old skins? Or rather: where can I find an older version of the mod?

one more question
    how (in what file) to add technology to the country already had it in 1700.

Civis

Its true that The spam of The ships of The big nations like spain, Russia, brits, maratha...make The game turn longer than 10min.

and one thing, I don't understand why Spain had removed The Native American units. Its historical that Spain Invaded South America with The help of the people from the slaved towns by The Mayan Empire, Inca empire...ike for example The invasion of The actual México Dc if i remember well The spanish soldiers where helped by 5000-15000 nativeamerican man.
    Our queen Isavel The catholic made a rule to not make native American slaves.(The other thing is what busines man did). And some nativeamerican got land too. People who study law And history study this fact in Spain.

Good luck Lord I hope you keep having fun doing this mod and playing this game !
    Last edited by alexesg; September 23, 2016 at 11:41 AM.

Please Lordsith
    !! Please you need to lower the armour on the artillery units. I destroyed 3 regiments with only 15 artillery men going melee. And give reasonable ammo amounts.

pls Lordsith replay this coment !

Hi all ! ...... well first at all i would like to say that i would rather to see a minor mod o submod that allows to your infantry soldiers to fire by double rank only not three beacuse i think that this will make the game more historically and good looking for videos from battles or the game experience its self so if you dear developers could do that i will be very very happy and the last thing is to have better diplomatic options in the campaign wich it will make the game easier to cross through another country that isnt your millitary ally ...

Thats all thank you so much for this amazing mod !

Civis

Thats true today I was playing with the papal states and I had 200 granadier de la nostra senyora one of the best units of the game and after the mele atack I just had 70 man and just for a bit I won. And I charged meny times to one aritillery with 2 regiments of horse and y lost all the regiment.. Just 2 changes bows and artillery.
    But I forgive all to this mod because its a love. Eny way I hope lord can work on it.

HAHAHA... I recruit artillery not for their canons but for their melee superiority. Honestly 3 canon units can beat by melee a whole army by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by NecroKartofel View Post
    one more question
    how (in what file) to add technology to the country already had it in 1700.
    I change EditSF Lodr_main/startpos faction 44 Mysore tech military navy ships (military navy ships = modern shipbuilding???) to 0 (tech invented) but charging game crashes ;/

Civis

There is a guy in spain with 124.000 followers, his name Is MayorceteGaming that asked us wich mod he want to use for a new campaign with spain . Please help me and vote for imperial destroyer mod.

If you vote for Imperial destroyer mod he will play with this mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USdyzDlKibQ

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by alexesg View Post
    There is a guy in spain with 124.000 followers, his name Is MayorceteGaming that asked us wich mod he want to use for a new campaign with spain . Please help me and vote for imperial destroyer mod.

If you vote for Imperial destroyer mod he will play with this mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USdyzDlKibQ

Finally people vote EtW darthmod its a pity. But I will se this guy on the barcelona games week I will speak with him if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by alexesg View Post
    Finally people vote EtW darthmod its a pity. But I will se this guy on the barcelona games week I will speak with him if I can.
    Si yo le dije de probar Imperial Destroyer. Pero Bueno Mayorcete tiene sus fans.
    Yes I told him of Imperial Destroyer. But Mayorcete has his fans.

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

i have seen this twice.
    The british playing first, sending a proposal to trade a technology with me tech for tech and this appears as if i did this offer,i press accept and they refuse the offer they did that appears as mine offer.