Page 11 of 195 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.7

batty1234
    Could you upload a screen of your problem?

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Icon4 Re: Imperial Destroyer project v2.7

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    batty1234
    Could you upload a screen of your problem?
    I would but yesterday I uninstalled your mod and all my empire total war local content and had to go back to darthmod. Basically, imagine the campaign map without any roads appearing; I can still see the wagons traveling along the path as though the roads are present, but there are no roads between towns cities etc. it is visually annoying. I know some people were having problems with the roads not appearing in the campaign map with causa belli mod and it had something to do with startpos. EDIT I just deleted the scripts file in the appdata to make the campaign vanilla, and the roads are back. So it is definitely something to do with one of your .pack files. Additionally, Darthmod 8.1 worked fine. I reinstalled your mod to try to get the roads to show up on the campaign map but I was unsuccessful. I can take screenshots of the problem but I will need instructions on how to do it. Thank you in advance for helping me out with this problem.
    Last edited by batty1234; July 10, 2013 at 08:51 PM.

Hi Lordsith

mod looks great
    trying to download a torrent file from torrent.kg site (google saids only there is torrent ver. ) but didn't make it.
    can You upload here a torrent file ? is only few kilo
    it would be great
    thanks for your work
    WARNING: My english suck's so be patient

Patrician

You need to sign up to download torrent file. I can't download and upload torrent file for you , it will take some of my rating. It is not free torrent website
    Last edited by Lordsith; July 12, 2013 at 12:57 AM.

oh, I see ... thx for info
    site is in russian and google translation isnt helpfull
    so... maybe someone here have account there and can give us this torrent tracker ? anybody ? it would resolve problem with downloading from yandisk
    WARNING: My english suck's so be patient

Civis

Can i add a torrent as an average user? You are welcome to share instructions I will try to upload the mod using Google Disk. Wiil see what happens!

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by bronkiszot View Post
    so... maybe someone here have account there and can give us this torrent tracker ? anybody ? it would resolve problem with downloading from yandisk
    Unfortunately,uploading with google diskis taking forever.

pawel0482
    They are not useful options ,that's why CA disabled technology and region options in Shogun 2

Fedual
    You need to disable skirmish in unit_stats_land_tables
    Thank you, i actually deleted this mod a while ago but i am going to redownload now and try it again with my favourite firing drill and im gonna spend like 3 hours tweaking all the units to my liking hehe

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by bronkiszot View Post
    Please try this link and upload the torrent file with the main ID folder.

http://www.ex.ua/view_storage/851876724751

Hello awesome mod for starters!

I thought i would give some help when it comes to the swedish rosters unit names, here comes a corrected version of all of the infantry units that sound very wierd in swedish and english right now, if you find this helpful i will give you the corrected names for the cavalry aswell

Posserska Infanteriregementet instead of Posserska regemente

Västmanlands Infanteriregemente instead of Västmanland regemente

Nylands Infanteriregemente instead of nyland regemente

Livgardets Infanteriregemente or only Livgardet wich sounds more pro instead of livgardet regemente

Tremänningsregemente instead of Swedish prefabricated infantry regiment

Västgöta-Dals Infanteriregemente instead of Västgöta-Dal regemente

Södermanlands Infanteriregemente instead of Södermanland regemente

Helsingfors Finska Infanteriregemente instead of helsinki finnish regiment

Närke-Värmlands Infanteriregemente instead of Narke-vermlandsky infantry regiment

Kalmar Infanteriregimente instead of kalmar regiment

Västerbottens Infanteriregemente instead of vesterbottensky infantry regiment

Jönköpings Infanteriregemente instead of yonchopingsky infantry regiment

Dalregementet instead of dalkarlyisky infantry regiment

Drottningens Livregemente instead of Life regiment queen

Grenadjärer Or Gardesgrenadjärer Or Livgardets Grenadjärer Or Livgardets Grenadjärregemente instead of Grenadier guard swedish company, wichever you think sounds best they are all very cool and possible in swedish

Helsingfors Infanteriregemente instead of helsingsky infantry regiment

Kronprinsens Grenadjärregemente instead of Line Grenadier Regiment Kronprinz

Upplands Infanteriregemente instead of Upplands

Livgardet till fots instead of lifeguards of foot

Livgardet instead of honorary royal guards regiment wich is the same as the other livgardet regemente earlier in the roster

The new names have correct large letters when they should be there so use large letters were i have put them there

Best Regards, Fedual

P.S is there a faster way to remove the Can Skirmish True to False instead of having to write False on every single unit in the game ?

EDIT: i have already edited all of the units in the swedish roster, would you like me to send you the edited Lord_pack_translation_project_v4_0.pack?
    Last edited by Fedual; July 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

Patrician

Fedual
    Yes , any help will be appreciated ! Maybe you can help with corrected names of units?

P.S is there a faster way to remove the Can Skirmish True to False instead of having to write False on every single unit in the game ?
    It's only way to write False on every single unit
    Last edited by Lordsith; July 16, 2013 at 02:25 AM.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

If you have excel you can copy the entire unit base into a spreadsheet, make the amend and then copy and paste back into the DB editor, should take no more than 5 minutes
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Fedual
    Yes , any help will be appreciated ! Maybe you can help with corrected names of units?

It's only way to write False on every single unit
    Ill get right to changing as much as i can, can i have your email so i can mail the Lord_pack_translation_project_v4_0.pack with the swedish proper names to you? after that I can help you and look for spelling mistakes and such on other factions, and resend the newer .pack again. Sweden is the only faction that i can translate properly (and damn realistic to) since i am swedish and only know that and english. Just tell me if you want something reveresed back into english instead and ill fix that after you have taken a look at the new roster unit names

EDIT: Ok i have reworked a big share of the swedish roster now, i did as good as i could considering some units completley lack any historical attatchment and i had to simply translate them into proper swedish (it sounds really great and historically accurate in swedish now), some units i let be since they had proper english and i was not sure if i should translate the entire roster into swedish, (i put a very large part of my attention to the Karolingan units giving them historically accurate names and corrected all of the spelling mistakes). Now i just need to get you the file somehow i couldnt simply upload it here when i tried, i guess 12mb is to big.

Oh and a little wish from my part: the generals portraits that Darthmod has really puts some life and immersion onto the generals, any chance we can see them here instead of the cartoons from the vanilla ?

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    If you have excel you can copy the entire unit base into a spreadsheet, make the amend and then copy and paste back into the DB editor, should take no more than 5 minutes
    i havent opened excel in over 7 years, i didnt get what i had to do but if i open it and play around with it abit i may be able to figure it out thank you
    Last edited by Fedual; July 16, 2013 at 07:52 AM.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

no probs., generally for large scale edits I use the DB editor http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...9-DBEditor-1-8 (there are a number of variants, never hurts to do a quick forum search for any of them) then copy and paste into excel make the changes then copy back to the DB editor. If you just want to edit that one column then just open up the file with the DB Editor, find the column "Can Skirmish" change the first entry to True (if not already) and then copy and paste down the column - then save you file
    Last edited by Darth Red; July 16, 2013 at 08:53 AM.
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    no probs., generally for large scale edits I use the DB editor http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...9-DBEditor-1-8 (there are a number of variants, never hurts to do a quick forum search for any of them) then copy and paste into excel make the changes then copy back to the DB editor. If you just want to edit that one column then just open up the file with the DB Editor, find the column "Can Skirmish" change the first entry to True (if not already) and then copy and paste down the column - then save you file
    Yea i use DBEditor all the time, i personally have exterminated over half of the swedish roster (but im still translating it for this mod to help ) because i am just in love with the modder Danovas units from his poltava package and the ones based off of his models in the carolinerunits_unit_stats_land package

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Ahem, i am rather confused as to what am i supposed to download to play IDP. There is a dozen links in the first thread, plus some extra for 2.7 Am i supposed to download all of them? What do i do exactly? :/

Quote Originally Posted by ComnenusTheOne View Post
    Ahem, i am rather confused as to what am i supposed to download to play IDP. There is a dozen links in the first thread, plus some extra for 2.7 Am i supposed to download all of them? What do i do exactly? :/
    you create an account at yandex and then transfer the files to your yandex account, there you download them, otherwise it will take forever to do it

Patrician

Fedual
    Good! You can upload it on any website.

Fedual
    Good! You can upload it on any website.
    http://yadi.sk/d/PKC3nkrp6u-0B Tell me what you think of the swedish roster when you have looked at it

/Fedual
    Last edited by Fedual; July 16, 2013 at 11:40 AM.

Patrician

Nice!It's better to give historical accurate names for units If You want to make some tweaks with localisation you are welcome, then i will update the english loc in the main post
    Last edited by Lordsith; July 16, 2013 at 09:02 PM.