Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Released Patch 4.9
    -Islam religion devided in to sunni and shia
    -Reworked some building effects
    -Reworked Pirate faction
    -Fixed vanilla bug, defence stats will work as should be
    -Indian factions now can recruit naval ships after the researching a certain technology
    -Added a lot of with high quality new units. Thanks to Herr Doctor for help
    -All units reworked on middle period of 18 century
    -Reworked flags of some factions. Thanks to Herr Doctor
    -Added Belgium and Serbia factions as revolters
    -Some tweaks in early and late campaigns
    -Some changes in trade system
    -The tea replaced by cinnamon and elephant's tusks by slaves
    -New options for game
    -Fixed buggy dying voices of soldiers
    -A lot of other changes and tweaks in balance

You need to start a new campaign! All previous saves incompatible with this new update!

Last edited by Lordsith; May 26, 2016 at 01:50 AM.

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Yessss, the patch is here! Thank you so much for all your work in the recent years! Must say, perfect timing, got a four day weekend starting today so I'm not going the leave the house till Monday

Civis

So is like the first time just with this we can start the mod? I ask this because I deleted because I tired to mod some things and the game crashed. I have to install it from zero.

Plebiean's Avatar Foederatus

nice
    Last edited by Plebiean; May 26, 2016 at 05:21 AM.

Hi. Enable_Regions campaign dosent work? Without it game runs fine, but when i replace Lord_main game crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylog View Post
    Hi. Enable_Regions campaign dosent work? Without it game runs fine, but when i replace Lord_main game crash.
    Are you sure?Use 4.9?

Yep. Fresh installed game, mod ver 4.9. Every think works, except Enable-regions campaing.

jazza's Avatar Libertus

im using enable regions on seems to be working fine only thing is Anatolia is very angry haha

I found the problem. In folder ImperialDestroyer 4.9\Gameplay options\Enabled_regions\Data\campaigns\Lord_Lmain\ there is only a scripting.lua without starpos.esf. I copy starpos.esf from default Lord_main and now its working.

ok. Problem solved. Now another question:

We have two variants:

1. Standard trading
    2. Increased trading

Which option is the better one, more balanced? I wont to start with increased one, but i dont want to bathed in gold in the later game ;-)

Patrician

Ther is no standard_trading, read options more carefully please!
    Increased trading changes to the vanilla trade income numbers

standard_trading i mean, standard for your mod ;-) i understand both of this option but which one would You suggest to play with?

Patrician

standard trading for original mod is original mod values(without any options)
    in gameplay options only one type of trading income it's Increased_trading_income

Lordsith are you gonna quıt thıs mod and work on another mod or you gonna totaly quıt develop moddıng

Plebiean's Avatar Foederatus

THX Man, i got the latest version and its awesome ! definitely not disappointed

Hey man I played this mod for like 2-3 hours and I must say...hands down the best mod for Empire TW,it's so good,no more rebellions (this may change as turns go but for now it's all good) balanced income,epic and I mean really epic battles,the units feel so powerful and look like a strong and capable regiment,this is a must have mod I had my problems with 4.8 but 4.9 is a HUGE improvement,nice job good sir

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by emir_49 View Post
    Lordsith are you gonna quıt thıs mod and work on another mod or you gonna totaly quıt develop moddıng
    We will see

This is great news Lordsith! Thank You for all your hard work

I see that you've replace tea and tusks with cinnamon and slaves, very interesting. I've been quite interested in the idea of creating more commodities. Can I assume that since U REPLACED the 2 commodities, making new ones isn't possible? :/

well as America there is still civil unrest maybe it's supposed to be like that because as Prussia everything is good,when I atack a city they spawn like a ton of artillery (field cannons) I don't know how realistic is that but ok,sometimes when I charge a artillery unit the regiment will rout,then come back but won't have a flag above the unit and when I atack them with melee they seem to be able to make rout a 120 regiment sized unit while having 15 men,only bullets can kill them...weird

umm I don't seem to be able to recruit any naval units, at least until i research "modern shipbuilding"...which it says will take 300 turns :/

I tried different lord_core gameplay options and different factions, all same.

Anybody else??

Patrician

Indian factions can't recruit ships before they research modern shipbuilding