Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69 119 144 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3370

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by alexesg View Post
    Finally I started a new campaign with Spain Lord! jajaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3b9MyF_Bkw&t=2s
    Nice.

Don't forget to post your videos here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ur-videos-here!

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Great video Alex even if you got beaten up badly in India. Also you should try the VDM submod.. It completely changes the game play. And makes the game and political and diplomatic situation more realistic!

Hi Lord Sith. Wanted to say that this mod is nothing less than godlike! Very, very well done!

Only some questions about a few things which would make the mod just perfect imo. Excuse me, if I am not up to date in some points because I still have an old version of your mod and did not follow the progress recently;

1. Are you going to expand the timeframe including the Napoleonic era like you initially planned or did you discard this? I
    know it would be much work, but this would be just EPIC!!! Really hope that something like this could happen! Maybe you could ask the guys from the Napoleonic mod, if you could use their assets!

2. Is it possible to change the mini-map and ministers/generals/agents in the campaign to the historic style of the latest
    Darthmod version? Would be awesome, because its far more realistic! Something like this...
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/L8unXYIXA-8/maxresdefault.jpg

3. Will you change the french unit icons and add some more units for them? Or did you this already? (I am playing with an old
    version of your mod, need to update soon) Currently they are looking quite weird.

4. Your Units are really excellent in accuracy and quality but will there be some more diversity in one single unit or between
    some units down the road? (faces, uniforms etc.)

5. Do you plan to have artillery with greater range? (or is this already the case?)

6. Are you planning to add even more regions for example in South/North America or Africa?

7. Is it possible to add more/thicker smoke or even cannon ball crater and explosions like in NTW to the battlefield?

8. Why did you remove "Rowwise Firing" and the "Square Formation" as unit ability?

9. Last one is just personal preference. Why did you name the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Rzeczpospolita, first one would be by far the more common
    term? Its no big thing, but is it possible to change this? Or could you explain me, how I could do this for myself? Would be enough, too.

Anyway, I hope you could give me some answers for that. If some of this points could be considered in future releases ETW would be a perfect game imo! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Heisenburrg; September 08, 2017 at 07:36 PM.

Hi everyone

First to say, this is the best Empire mod I have far seen. However, I'm having a serious issue. I started playing American late campaign (1783) and I can't get past 15 turn as my save files are getting corrupted. I tried 3 times already (restarting campaign from beginning) and everytime my saves got corrupted, now in 15 turn and after. (previously it was between turns 20-30). The save from turn 14 works fine, and I tried various things (playing long and saving in turn 35 - corrupted, deleting some units, moving them in other places). I lack of ideas what to do. I tried playing ID without submods as well as with VDM (it creates different save files) - no luck. Has anyone found a solution to this? I deleted the preferences file in Roaming but it doesn't work too. My installation of ETW is fresh.

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Ptak Szpak View Post
    Hi everyone

First to say, this is the best Empire mod I have far seen. However, I'm having a serious issue. I started playing American late campaign (1783) and I can't get past 15 turn as my save files are getting corrupted. I tried 3 times already (restarting campaign from beginning) and everytime my saves got corrupted, now in 15 turn and after. (previously it was between turns 20-30). The save from turn 14 works fine, and I tried various things (playing long and saving in turn 35 - corrupted, deleting some units, moving them in other places). I lack of ideas what to do. I tried playing ID without submods as well as with VDM (it creates different save files) - no luck. Has anyone found a solution to this? I deleted the preferences file in Roaming but it doesn't work too. My installation of ETW is fresh.
    generally reinstall the game and the mods, try not to overwrite your savegame when you save,espesially the last one.probably you have to start a new to see results
    What do you mean "corrupted"? don't load?>
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; September 09, 2017 at 10:24 AM.

Sir_Aggelos_GR, yes I can't load a save - CTD. I'll try something - thanks

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Ordinarius

validate game files from steam.Probably some files of your installation have been corrupted.Probably your save cant be loaded anymore you should start a new one

Yea, I managed to do some combinations in files (deleting all older saves, do some reinstall) and for now it's fine, turn 15 and so far so good.

Now some more feedback: Absolutely great stuff - beautifull historicaly accurate units, improved CAI - hard campaingn is really hard sometimes, while normal/easy is good for less experienced players. Good balance Along with VDM - This is the Empire that should be!
    BAI is better as well - recently had a battle with native americans, I was surprised with AI behaviour - I had more and better units, however they made a terrible ambush and torn my army to pieces. Wow.
    There are still some minor issues though - for example Persia declared war on me, don't know why ( I play as US). They do nothing against me, just war on paper. Weird.
    I see that other countries do more naval invasions - it's great! I saw Savoy declared war on Rajpootana and send some armies to India.
    Keep up the great work Lordsith - You really made this game truly alive and enjoyable.

Arodi's Avatar Libertus

How can Carronade Frigates have the same 600 range as every other ship? The whole point of that ship is to have firepower and speed but less hull and range. Even says this in the description...

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Arodi View Post
    How can Carronade Frigates have the same 600 range as every other ship? The whole point of that ship is to have firepower and speed but less hull and range. Even says this in the description...
    Like with muskets, they have a long range but the accuracy is terrible. The accuracy gets better as you get closer however so encourages you to get closer.