Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

As for me, i would prefer to continue the war of USA independence
    Last edited by Lordsith; February 22, 2016 at 12:06 PM.

Civis

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

So you miss The Image of The Zhar? I'm not Russian And I miss The Zhar (And The king of Austria too).
    It's a big lose in the history, but a new way too. If it was better or worst there is meny propaganda, just an impartial Russian can analize The historical moments of his country.
    Here you have info about The Spanish participation on the American independence.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=srFioWO-9ck
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7i1jCx_Xk
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jld6Nf5oYk0

In Spanish there are better videos of this historical moment but this are fine, my favorite is The last.

Civis

Talking about the Tsar...
    Today I there is a new about the possible daugther of the zhar. Today the trial, about the and paternity testing.
    http://www.lavanguardia.com/local/gi...erimburgo.html

It also has a genetic DNA testing of her grandmother who compares it to that of the zhars, the bodies of which were found in 1991 and found 80% of matches. In parallel, a computer program has detected that 72% of the face of the old woman has similarities with the Russian family.
    She may be the daughter of Alexandrovich Romanov and Alexandra Feodorovna.

I know thera are meny legends but is the first time I heard this in Spain.

Patrician

Getting enjoyment playing the 1783 campaign

alexesg
    useful materails
    Last edited by Lordsith; February 23, 2016 at 12:00 PM.

Civis

In the late turns there is some lag in the turns(I have to wait 5 or 10 minuts), if you know is the number of units is possible to put a limit in all units or the number of units you can reclute and increase the cost of professional units and make cheaper milita and increase the numbers of men of milita?as an option myb.

In that time most of the units were conscripts, profesionals and foreingers and mercenaries in the case of spain where From France 33% Italy 26% Portugal 23% flanders 9% and the rest Ireland, Switzerland, Germany and others .

And the king of Spain was Felipe V because Carlos II died the 1 of november of 1700.
    So if you change the king you have to increase the discontent because of the new dinasty thats why Spain in the begining of the 18 century had a problematic reclutation, but reforms were effective .
    With the new king, the the marine and the army got more modern on the structure with the military hierarchy and the marine increased so much with 56 ships, and 2500 canons.

In 1714 the "“Secretaría de Estado y Despacho de Guerra”"(Secretary of State and Office of War ) was established, which took over military matters: service system, schools, staff, recruitment, cams, hospitals, barracks, temporary housing, military itineraries ... It can be a tecnology to increase the hapiness and the units too.

The July 12, 1728 published the Royal Ordinances(Reales Ordenanzas) for the infantry, cavalry and Dragons, where the recruitment, composition of units, hierarchy, discipline, weapons, equipment, operations, and service was regulated artillery.

In 1734 33 of (400-600 man) provincial militia regiments were created. Previously there were the urban militias, but now territorially and their commanders organized.

This is extra information for my are curiosities you can use that if you want I will be pleased if som day is useful but I reply this because I like history as usual, and as it must be, you're free.

With this big America map that would be awasome too,But nothing to compare to led Napoleon to İndia and America.Alternate History and again thank you for this awesome mod.

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

Not sure if this is known yet. Noticed in my games (playing without VDM currently) Banjar was always bankrupt/unable to trade, didn't matter how much money i threw at them.
    Then today i noticed the following and that seems to explain it; http://imgur.com/Uk8PFfY

Patrician

New patch 4.8 will be available soon!

Thanks to all for suggestions and bug reports!

Civis

Thanks for doing this that is too much work. I can't wait, thats a great new!

Yey

Patrician

Patch 4.8
    -Some tweaks in Early campaign
    -Fixed some bugs
    -Added Late campaign

You need to start a new campaign

P.S If you find some historical innacuracy in campaign map of 1783 year please report it!!!
    Last edited by Lordsith; February 28, 2016 at 12:11 PM.

Skillreaver's Avatar Civis

Great news! and thank you Lordsith for your incredible devotion to this mod.I think we can all appreciate this very much I was going to take a longer break from Empire and maybe play Rome 2 or Attila..but....how?? Now all I can decide is a faction for the Late campaign....

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

Thank you!!! Can't wait to give it a go!

Thank you so much for brıng ıt us a late campaign
    So ı played it about four hours and ı enjoyed ıt but ı wanna ask you something in the other update i mean 4.9
    could we expect too see Napoleon and his grandee armee on actıon ?
    But this one still good for first update and you really deserve to get some rest
    Best Wishes.

Hey Lordsith,

I have some things to talk about.

1.: What's the name of the music played during the menu in the late campaign?

2.: What are your thoughts about letting other people (like me) translate the mod into other languages?

3.: What is with Prussia? The unit roster has many units which are basically the same, I think some diversion would be nice (we talked about that already but I just wanted to point it out again). I know that they are from Frederik the Great but having them from 1700 is a bit odd cuz he wasn't even alive during this time.

4.: The prussian flag seems wrong to me. Here is the flag used by Prussia after it became a kingdom in 1701: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagge...01-1750%29.svg
    and here after 1750 until 1801: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagge...50-1801%29.svg

5.: The official Bavarian flag before the 19th century was most of the times the flag with lozenges instead of the one with stripes. The stripe flag was inofficial. (Changing the flag would also differ it from the flag of Würtemberg)
    http://www.flaggenlexikon.de/fdtbay.htm#Bedeutung (explanation, also in english)
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staats...lozengy%29.svg (flagdesign which was used officially)

6.: Could you change the name of ''Muenster'' into ''Münster'' with the ''ü''? this would look more german. You could also call it ''Erzbistum Münster'' which was the official name. (The capital city is wrong though. The capital city was Münster instead of Cologne. Maybe you could change it into the ''Erzbistum Köln'' to make the capital city correct but I wouldn't suggest it because Münster was more influentual in this region than Köln.)

7.: HAVING THE LATE CAMPAIGN FINALLY AVAILABLE IS AWESOME!!!! Nice work!

I hope for an answer Bye

Zooasaurus's Avatar Libertus

I'm playing the Ottomans right now, why there are so many units that are capped? even the low stated one like the azaps are capped like 3

Domesticus

Excellent! I'll get 4.8 as soon as I can

Unless its been done, I got a suggestion....could you or a fan make an icon for the VDM launch bat?

It is to prevent the AI from spamming it.

the mod need too much ımprovment ın late campaign but ı cannot blame you for this we are the only one who bother you too release it too soon.
    i hope you l do the ımprovements time is your time just wanna a good late campaign take your time and take whatever you need
    ı know ı talk too much
    but ı really believe you and your mod...

What's the ideal CAI difficulty level to play on, medium, hard, or very hard?