Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by Goubelin View Post
    I got the same problem with Mamluks, i cannot built ships due to modern shipbuilding tech is not researched, pretty lame :'(
    The same with mughal! come on fix that

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Militias:
    Muenster

Russia

Portuguese

Polish

Austrian

British

Danish

Dutch

Portuguese light infantry

Grenz-hussars

Bosniaks

Prussian militia

Prussian provincial hussars

Are you planning a release in the very near future?Shall I continue with the tests or wait for something new?

I love this mod but I'm trying to find a way to remove the space between the units. Anyone know what table in PFM I can edit this?

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by KomradeKaiser View Post
    I love this mod but I'm trying to find a way to remove the space between the units. Anyone know what table in PFM I can edit this?

It can be edited by a groupformation editor like this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...mations-editor

Hi, I'm seeing numerous bugs after I was playing and had a power outage. Any idea what this could be from?

Miraklum's Avatar Libertus

I am new to the mod, but loving it. Just one question, are trade nodes no longer accessible?

@Miraklum find gameplay option in thread

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Yo el Rey View Post
    Hi, I'm seeing numerous bugs after I was playing and had a power outage. Any idea what this could be from?
    This is not a typical bug, no.
    Checking out games for historical accuracy: http://bit.ly/HiGaVFYD
    Let's Plays: http://bit.ly/HjalfFeuer

Any news? any plans for the future?

Only what LordSith said in the various threads of this sub forum: Some new uniforms, additional units for the USA, such stuff.

Patrician

There are a lot of changes will be in the next update, even new diplomatic mechanics(much more reasonable) based on this mod
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ansion-and-all

Now THAT sounds awesome!

after reload the same game,the version 5.0 crashes each time when loading battle on my PC,and I dont know how to solve it

General K's Avatar Libertus

Released a sub-mod for all those who would like a limitation on ammunition for units. (Trying to make it relatively believable and realistic so any suggestions for each unit type, training etc)

Great mod btw, Just returned to playing ETW in like 3 years and I am so enjoying it more with this and VDM
    " Nemo me impune lacessit"
    No One Provokes Me With Impunity

Were unit sizes increased in this mod, like Line Infantry are 300 instead of 160?

Hello,

I would like to play with some other versions (than imperial destroyer) of the game buth I want to keep the units pack of Imperial destroyer. Indeed, Imperial destroyer's unit pack gives some units that I can't have or that doesn't work with other units packs (like russian elite guards, austrian noble guards, british grenadiers seven year's war version...).

I've already tried to put the unit pack of Imperial destroyer and to activate it with the mod manager buth it seems to be incompatible...

Do anyone have a solution or do anyone have a link to these units pack?

Does any unit compatibility mod exist to add units for Imperial destroyer?

Thank you!

Are the silly gaps between units after they are deployed going to be fixed?

PS
    luv u for your continued dedication and hard work

Hi Lordsith,

Have always been a big fan of your mod. I was wondering if there is any possibility to unlock the Jacobite rebellion Scottish faction as a playable faction in the campaign. I'm Scottish and the units look awesome, I just wish I could play as them!

-Duke of Gloucester427

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Jobrien1998 View Post
    Are the silly gaps between units after they are deployed going to be fixed?

PS
    luv u for your continued dedication and hard work
    Thanks,
    It was made intentionaly, to keep BAI line up. You can use another groupformations like Darthmod one.
    Last edited by Lordsith; August 28, 2017 at 11:55 PM.