Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 148 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173
Results 3,441 to 3,446 of 3446

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by Epic28 View Post
    Does the USA have a chance to become an emergent faction in the Early campaign? Seeing as there are no Thirteen Colonies anymore, just Great Britain.
    I'm not interested in this option, cause it's not historical accurate, maybe someone can make it.

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Good new version
    Last edited by Cody712; January 09, 2018 at 05:03 PM.

Updated campaign as Jacobite Britain
    -Fixed some bugs
    -Improvements in playing for this faction.
    You need to start a new campaign!
    For more information see the Gameplay options thread

Domesticus

Ooooh I might give that one a try! I like the Jacobites!

Any consideration for a sub mod/gameplay option to return the Winged Hussars for Poland Lithuania? I can do my weird grafting of the ancient Poland Lithuania mod to ID, but it was kind of a problem since that team added unique Polish technologies so I was always scared it wouldnt run right. I loved all the units, but there were too many. So simply winged hussars would be nice

Whatever you think! I just got a strong fetish for Winged Hussars

I greatly enjoy that song from Sabaton

Civis

Lord can you say what thins 6.0 have new? I wnat to make a review.

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Ordinarius

Ai helps its allies but doesnt look at his back.A full army stack of army of savoy (in fog) is outside paris i (wurt) have invaded their lands and french keep sending armies in flander and not clearing its lands from invadersClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	766.5 KB 
ID:	350305