Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: RTR VII Patch Gold Released!

Default Re: RTR VII Patch Gold Released!

Quote Originally Posted by DasFishy View Post
    Hi. whenever i try to launch RTR VII from the launcher, I get an error saying that I have RTW BI 1.6.1 when its only compatible with BI 1.6... This is , I just want to get this mod and I looked EVERYWHERE for a downgrade the works. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
    Hi DasFishy! Multiple people have had that problem, myself included, and the way I got it working can be found in post #7 here. Basically, just make a shortcut of the BI exe file and in the target line add "-nm -show_err -mod:RTRVII" without the quotation marks and run it via the shortcut, thus bypassing the launcher and it works fine
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

Thank you SO much! Now I can begin my many Campaigns! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs View Post
    Hi DasFishy! Multiple people have had that problem, myself included, and the way I got it working can be found in post #7 here. Basically, just make a shortcut of the BI exe file and in the target line add "-nm -show_err -mod:RTRVII" without the quotation marks and run it via the shortcut, thus bypassing the launcher and it works fine

Quote Originally Posted by DasFishy View Post
    Thank you SO much! Now I can begin my many Campaigns! Cheers!
    You're welcome! Have fun!
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

I'm not sure if this the correct spot to place this, couldn't find a bug thread for RTR VII Gold.
    I installed fresh RTW1.5 and BI 1.6, then downloaded and installed RTRVII and the gold patch.
    When starting, the game loads, then I get a script error messgae about descr not finding small wall description file. I'll try to post a picture.
    Any way to fix this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zamolxes77 View Post
    I'm not sure if this the correct spot to place this, couldn't find a bug thread for RTR VII Gold.
    I installed fresh RTW1.5 and BI 1.6, then downloaded and installed RTRVII and the gold patch.
    When starting, the game loads, then I get a script error messgae about descr not finding small wall description file. I'll try to post a picture.
    Any way to fix this ?
    Hi Zamolxes77!
    It seems that the installation went wrong, or a file got corrupted. Can you please, for starters, try reinstalling both the mod as well as the base game? Perhaps something went wrong during the installation of either of the two and that specific file got corrupter or missing. Let me know if this solved your issue.

Hi everyone,

I recently installed RTRVII within Steam. It has worked perfectly. I then attempted to install the RTRVII Gold patch. That also seemed to install correctly. However, when I run Rome: Total War with in Steam and select Barbarian Invasion, it still loads RTRVII 1.0.

Am i missing a step in getting the fully patched version to run within Steam?