Thread: Howd you get the barebones map for 3 families?

Angel's Avatar Angeal

Default Howd you get the barebones map for 3 families?

I tried to convert SPQR Roman Famili into 3 familes and have been unsuccesful. So barebones or anyone mind helping me out? I know that barebones uses 3families cuz i played it.
    Under the patronage of Hader

Default Re: Howd you get the barebones map for 3 families?

@angel
    Mixing all the mods ??
    What are the problems/errors in SPQR mod with 3 Families ?

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Angel's Avatar Angeal

Ahh finally you came, I was waiting . Well I try adding your 3 families just the brutii and scipii no good. I did it manually. no good. So im pretty much given up. When I do add the brutii and scipii, and i try to start an imperical campaign it just crash to desktop with no show_err. I have that on, so no good.
    Under the patronage of Hader

@angel
    maybe Lt has changed more files than only the campaign files in his unified rome ?
    - are the names of the added romans correct
    - you can't add the characters with my traits/ancillaries into his mod
    - are the x,y position of the characters correct ?

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics