Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: IB2 BRITANNIAE III DOWNLOAD AND DISCUSSION

Default Re: IB2 Britanniae II Expansion Mod

Dear Riothamus,

I sent you an email (hope you have received it!).

Yours sincerely,

FFJean

Quote Originally Posted by FFJean View Post
    Dear Riothamus,

I sent you an email (hope you have received it!).

Yours sincerely,

FFJean
    Yes will get back to you very soon

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Great!

Saxon Alternate family tree. East Saxons:Ęscwine(as a historical event-spawns 480AD) son of Offa, son of Bedca
    Above characters are set in the game. if Alle was to die or his son w/o a old enough heir, then he alternate royal family tree will kick in.
    Faction Settlement names-adjusted or corrected several settlement names
    Faction Names Jutes ill be called the Ēotenas'
    Other Faction names are being dicussed
    2D ART-
    Divided up the barracks between the 4 different cultures after the miliary singnal station( up to the 2end level alert militia post)
    ;They will require their own cultures provincial military governor now to build passt the 2end level to the barracks(more professial unit types)

Will update first post and post several pics. Also will begin a guide on the cultures building trees.
    -The essential need and means how to assimilate cultures by getting your military and economic governors type buildings(offices) constructed
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 02, 2013 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Saxon Alternate family tree. East Saxons:Ęscwine(as a historical event-spawns 480AD) son of Offa, son of Bedca
    Above characters are set in the game. if Alle was to die or his son w/o a old enough heir, then he alternate royal family tree will kick in.
    Faction Settlement names-adjusted or corrected several settlement names
    Faction Names Jutes ill be called the Ēotenas'
    Other Faction names are being dicussed
    2D ART-
    Divided up the barracks between the 4 different cultures after the miliary singnal station( up to the 2end level alert militia post)
    ;They will require their own cultures provincial military governor now to build passt the 2end level to the barracks(more professial unit types)

Will update first post and post several pics. Also will begin a guide on the cultures building trees.
    -The essential need and means how to assimilate cultures by getting your military and economic governors type buildings(offices) constructed
    -Finished the assimilation process needed for the equestrian and archery tree. Each culture will have there own specific military, government and economic building trees.
    Each culture will have the signal station and the Village Post as basic quick responses to invasions but the Roman and Romano cultures do not split at the village post(2end tier)The Germanic, Gaelic and Picts have a separate barracks system after the Village post. All factions will require their Military Provincial governor to build after the Village Post. The same system and philosophy applies to the Archery and Equestrian Building trees
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Romano British Barracks Tree

Example of the Gaelic Barracks tree-still WIP W/finalized descriptions and building images(images are available but just need to be placed

After the village post is completed then the Gaelic barracks system is further upgraded
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 03, 2013 at 12:23 AM.

one day's Avatar Semisalis

I hope, that a new expansion will be even better than my secret dream. And Rome II. too, of course.

Last edited by one day; May 18, 2013 at 02:22 AM.

Nice shot mate

Merula's Avatar Campidoctor

I really need to learn how to edit pics like that! Would make AAR's soooo much cooler. Nice work!

If only someone could mod in such background scenery into the game. I think M2TW suffers from terrible environments, wish someone could change them.

By the way, looking forward to your expansion, Rio. I'll hold off a campaign until then.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Aphego's Avatar Laetus

When will the precious expansion be available for download? I'm putting off my campaign, too.)

very soon, Rio is putting the finishing touches on it

I suppose Rio finds more and more stuff to correct every day, he wants us to be 100% content

ya pretty much, im just testing some of the last material, as for a release date that is entirely up Rio

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by benczeb90 View Post
    I suppose Rio finds more and more stuff to correct every day, he wants us to be 100% content
    Yes benczeb90, Rio is a perfectionist. Just wait a little bit, you will not be dissapionted, trust me.

Cheers.

Apologies my dear friends. I just want this to be at a point to where we can move on and feel this mod was done good justice. For me, and I'm sure to many others, its in the pantheon of one of the greatest story ever told thus deserving the very best from us. The only thing that's being done is the final polishing up some 2d art. Its been tested and balanced and ready to go. I do expect errors because of the massive project. It is very different now from the 1.6 patch. But I do not anything expect anything drastic so as always a minor patch may be needed but this will mark the end of the mods progression for the near future
    Last edited by Riothamus; June 11, 2013 at 02:15 PM.

When i tried out the game a few months ago, i didn't care to read things during it, i just played and commented about it. But somehow now i want to embrace the team's work and read every story and description to be able to play it to the MAX.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Agreed to most of posts above

Ballacraine's Avatar Domesticus

A really atmospheric & immersive mod.

I am really looking forward to seeing what the expansion brings.

First class work!

Balla
    In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Apologies my dear friends. I just want this to be at a point to where we can move on and feel this mod was done good justice. For me, and I'm sure to many others, its in the pantheon of one of the greatest story ever told thus deserving the very best from us. The only thing that's being done is the final polishing up some 2d art. Its been tested and balanced and ready to go. I do expect errors because of the massive project. It is very different now from the 1.6 patch. But I do not anything expect anything drastic so as always a minor patch may be needed but this will mark the end of the mods progression for the near future
    Great Job IB2 CB team you guys are super dedicated and brilliant, i hope everyone enjoys the expansion as much as i have cheers!

A Battle I had as I tried to destroy the East Saxons. The river was shallow like a mash about almost waist high. Both armies converged in the water to fight