Thread: mods??

Default mods??

i have been playin RTW for a while but im in the mood for some medieval battles. are their any good mods out there for the MTW viing invasion. ive heard of one that has the american revolution in it but im not sure if thats for MTW2. but i just wanna know if there are any good mods out there thanx :wink:
    A small country cannot contend with a great, the few cannot contend with the many, the weak cannot contend with the strong!!!

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

Default Re: mods??

Quote Originally Posted by SHADOW28
    i have been playin RTW for a while but im in the mood for some medieval battles. are their any good mods out there for the MTW viing invasion. ive heard of one that has the american revolution in it but im not sure if thats for MTW2. but i just wanna know if there are any good mods out there thanx :wink:
    The best mods for Viking Invasion (that I know of):

Napoleonic Total War - Best mod IMO. Set in 1800s. This has its own mod, America Total War set during the American War for Independence and the American Civil War(Unfortunately America Total War has no campaign map)

http://lordz.thelordz.co.uk/index.php?index

Pike and Musket Total War - 1480-1700 timeline. Haven't played it much but first impressions are good.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...07#post1125507

Medieval Total War XL - Medieval Total War but bigger.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...8&page=1&pp=20
    Last edited by God; August 06, 2006 at 12:26 PM.

thanx ive looked around for where to download it but then i saw there was something mentioning a napoleonic total war mod for RTW is that true or is it only for MTW
    A small country cannot contend with a great, the few cannot contend with the many, the weak cannot contend with the strong!!!

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

Quote Originally Posted by SHADOW28
    thanx ive looked around for where to download it but then i saw there was something mentioning a napoleonic total war mod for RTW is that true or is it only for MTW
    Napoleonic Total War is for MTW, Napoleonic Total War II is for RTW. NPWII isn't out yet...

k thanx alot but can u tell me where i can download NTW ive look around and ive tried google but i cant seem to find it i also cant seem to find where to donwload the 2.01 patch needed.
    Last edited by SHADOW28; August 06, 2006 at 01:06 PM.