Thread: questions for playing the campaign

Default questions for playing the campaign

Am new to this mod, and to IB2- if these questions are answered elsewhere, please direct me. I have done some searching, but have not come across anything yet.
    -
    What should I destroy when capturing a new settlement? What should I build 1st?
    Most of the public order bonuses shown in building descriptions do not seem to add to settlement public order when built- is this normal? I am having a hard time keeping up with public order- any tips?
    Why is religious disorder always at 80%?
    -
    Any and all help is appreciated. Am really enjoying this mod so far, though. The detailed descriptions and the historical value are great, the music is immersive and cool, and battles are fun. Great work.

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: questions for playing the campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirant430r View Post
    Am new to this mod, and to IB2- if these questions are answered elsewhere, please direct me. I have done some searching, but have not come across anything yet.
    -
    Most of the public order bonuses shown in building descriptions do not seem to add to settlement public order when built- is this normal? I am having a hard time keeping up with public order- any tips?
    -
    Any and all help is appreciated. Am really enjoying this mod so far, though. The detailed descriptions and the historical value are great, the music is immersive and cool, and battles are fun. Great work.
    When you capture a settlement either with a germanic faction, roman or gaelic, first thing do to is to exterminate the inhabitants ( that's how thinks where conducted in the dark age) , disorder will be decreased. Then build you own happiness bonus buildings and your shrines. Be prudent though, that the natives will not like it so much.

Cheers

Default Re: questions for playing the campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirant430r View Post
    -
    -
    We thank ya and to add to what Reno said-Sometimes it depends upon your faction. As the Germanic factions your religion clashes dramatically with the Romano factions Christian faith so when invading them their may be a need to exterminate them. Although you do have a choice to change your pagan ways and convert to Chritianity. You will have to eventually assimilate your new settlement so gov type building in the province will need to be built to get your econ and military going effectively. Attacking same culture types w/the same religion requires less drastic action for culture types may share same buildings and religion

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod