Thread: Installation help

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Default Installation help

With the limited installation information, I had to ask, could I play this as well as having Third Age. Would I have to place the .exe in the Americas expansion folder due to Third Age using the Crusader folder??

Cheers.

Domesticus

Default Re: Installation help

What in the world? Sounds like you have something messed up o_o

Most mods, if not all of them, are "modfoldered". You should see different folders for mods in your mods folder, in the MEdieval 2: Total War folder within the SEGA folder in My Programs

For example, you would see IB2 Britanniae as the folder, or something to that effect

Anyway, installation for this mod is simple enough. If you already have IB2 Britanniae, download the two parts in the Download thread on this forum, that are titled IB2 Convestes Britanniae II. Then put the contents of the one titled mods into your IB2 Britanniae folder, replace all files. Take the second part, titled data, and put it into the IB2 Britanniae folder, replace all files it asks to replace Should be good to go

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Default Re: Installation help

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    What in the world? Sounds like you have something messed up o_o

Most mods, if not all of them, are "modfoldered". You should see different folders for mods in your mods folder, in the MEdieval 2: Total War folder within the SEGA folder in My Programs

For example, you would see IB2 Britanniae as the folder, or something to that effect

Anyway, installation for this mod is simple enough. If you already have IB2 Britanniae, download the two parts in the Download thread on this forum, that are titled IB2 Convestes Britanniae II. Then put the contents of the one titled mods into your IB2 Britanniae folder, replace all files. Take the second part, titled data, and put it into the IB2 Britanniae folder, replace all files it asks to replace Should be good to go
    ahh..... Yes....... I see where I clearly went wrong by bad...