Thread: Playing on mac

Default Playing on mac

Hello
    I'm a mac user and just want to say your mod is working fine on my computer and give me the best from ETW. I realy like how you set the battles, a lot more tactical and realist to play than in the other mod. With some other pack (grandcampaigngraphic, the darthmod music and skins packs, shocks hate siege and a no trace mod) the game seems to be how he should out of the box. Thanks for all the modder who give us that work and build total war games...

Default Re: Playing on mac

thanks, good to know its compatible

btw, no tracers is included in ER. What exactly is "shocks hate siege" mod? never heard of it.

The good name is "Shokh hates sieges", you can find it here : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=545718
    It works with your mod. And, I will try ER without "my" no tracers mod.

I'm waiting for your next update now

what did you do to get to work on the Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by apachectl View Post
    Hello
    I'm a mac user and just want to say your mod is working fine on my computer and give me the best from ETW. I realy like how you set the battles, a lot more tactical and realist to play than in the other mod. With some other pack (grandcampaigngraphic, the darthmod music and skins packs, shocks hate siege and a no trace mod) the game seems to be how he should out of the box. Thanks for all the modder who give us that work and build total war games...