Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOW DO I INSTALL THIS?!?!

Laetus

Default Re: HOW DO I INSTALL THIS?!?!

ive tried installing to C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\BI but my game isnt there, but i was going to drag and drop, didnt work.

ive tried installing to T:\My Programs\Hegemony City States\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\BI where my rome game is, but its a copy of the main files in my c drive so i can have multiple mods

Laetus

neither worked

Laetus

i also tried making a folder that said C:\HERE and it still didnt work

dalapto's Avatar Libertus

You don't need to have multiple Rome Installations on one drive. I have several on my single drive - if you've got the room put it all on one drive so you can disk speeds are quicker.
    Hegemony City States doesn't need a separate installation - it is mod-foldered so you can have it with the Vanilla BI intact and other mods intact as well.

How did you install it Steam or Disk?

What is your OS? Is it Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc?

Can you install other mods? Or is it just this mod? Perhaps the Rome folder you copied is corrupted.
    You might want to uninstall Vanilla Rome and BI, reinstall it and then try again.

When you say "it doesn't work" do you mean the installer doesn't work for you or do you run the game and it crashes? I.E, http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...3&d=1407439865
    If that happens every time and after reinstall then I'm not sure what's wrong or how to fix it. I am however uploading my installer that works - I'll give you a link and we'll both download it and run it again and see if it works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12