Thread: Siege weapons CTD

Default Siege weapons CTD

Hi,at first i must say that this is really great map and i enjoyed exploring new areas and cultures there.
    I had no problems when playing as Zulu but now i play as Japan and every time when chinese bring siege weapons to outdoor battle or a siege, game ctd.It looks as it happens when they try to move them,it was fine while they shooting on towers and walls.Someone has this problem? or is there a way to import Germanicu5 ReallyBadAi here?

Default Re: Siege weapons CTD

Quote Originally Posted by YourMadDoc View Post
    Hi,at first i must say that this is really great map and i enjoyed exploring new areas and cultures there.
    I had no problems when playing as Zulu but now i play as Japan and every time when chinese bring siege weapons to outdoor battle or a siege, game ctd.It looks as it happens when they try to move them,it was fine while they shooting on towers and walls.Someone has this problem? or is there a way to import Germanicu5 ReallyBadAi here?
    EDIT I was wrong,problem is somewhere else.

Hmmm that needs some investigation. Could you tell me if it you can find which siege weapon is making crash ?

I dont think it was siege weapon anymore.I conqered all nations in Asia,fought many battles with armies with same type of siege equipment as china have and game didnt crash.120 turns and i got CTD only in battles with china.

Domesticus

I dunno, but I get CTDs when fighting the Chinese as Japan, with the Chinese having catapults. I havent tested a custom battle against them without the catapults, but yeah, whenever my troops got near the enemy lines, crash

I get the same CTDs, it might be related to siege weapons but it might not, when I play as China and use imperial guards the crashes tend to happen. By switching off the pike formation for the guards I can slow down the crash, but as time goes by it tends to inevitably happen at some point during the battle.
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you..."