Thread: CA_LIBS

Default CA_LIBS

I have downloaded the IB CB 2 mod, but when I try to play, I get a error saying CA_LIBS . Does this happen often and is there a solution?

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: CA_LIBS

try restarting your computer , is it a fatal graphics error?

Quote Originally Posted by Deze naam is niet echt View Post
    I have downloaded the IB CB 2 mod, but when I try to play, I get a error saying CA_LIBS . Does this happen often and is there a solution?

Re install the mod. You are prob missing some files

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Re install the mod. You are prob missing some files
    Well, I suppose there's some improvement. After re installing the mod, I no longer get a CA_LIBS error, however, when i start the executive (batch file) it displays the loading screen and just quits the game, basically closing the screen after what i suppose is loading it. Trying to restart it just closed the screen immediately after starting the executive, before even the loading screen.

I'm sorry i have to ask those questions about the mod, I suppose it sucks to get such questions about the mod, after all the hard work making it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deze naam is niet echt View Post
    Well, I suppose there's some improvement. After re installing the mod, I no longer get a CA_LIBS error, however, when i start the executive (batch file) it displays the loading screen and just quits the game, basically closing the screen after what i suppose is loading it. Trying to restart it just closed the screen immediately after starting the executive, before even the loading screen.

I'm sorry i have to ask those questions about the mod, I suppose it sucks to get such questions about the mod, after all the hard work making it.
    If you installed it correctly then this problem sounds like Virtual files are stored on your computer. You must make sure you do not have compatible or virtual files stored. Usually Vista windows will have em Just delete them first

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Game works after installing it as a patch instead of as a stand alone Thanks for answering my questions. Now lets try to keep those barbarians out of Gaul.