Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shader Tweaks [Faction Color Tint Removal][Depth of Field WIP]

Kurisu Paifuaa's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Shader Tweaks [Faction Color Tint Removal][Depth of Field WIP]

The top post attachment links have gone missing due to an unfortunate vBulletin bug and subsequent fix by staff. I'll provide new links shortly... along with some small updates to the mod

If you find other mods with missing links, PM the author and point them to this thread over in admin regarding the attachment problem... although I suspect they'll make a general announcement at some point.

If there's a specific Shogun mod where you can't find the file or the author, PM me and I'll see if I have a copy to make available.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu Paifuaa View Post
    The top post attachment links have gone missing due to an unfortunate vBulletin bug and subsequent fix by staff. I'll provide new links shortly... along with some small updates to the mod

If you find other mods with missing links, PM the author and point them to this thread over in admin regarding the attachment problem... although I suspect they'll make a general announcement at some point.

If there's a specific Shogun mod where you can't find the file or the author, PM me and I'll see if I have a copy to make available.

My friend, I recently got back to shogun 2 and I miss your mod but the download link is gone. Can you please post another link? I like the immersion of having no weird cartoonish tint.

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

I had this mod still on my harddrive so I uploaded it for you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Primergy View Post
    I had this mod still on my harddrive so I uploaded it for you!
    God damn friend you are the best! I really appreciate it thank you very much

Kurisu Paifuaa's Avatar Biarchus

Hi all,

I uploaded the mod to the TWCenter download section and fixed the missing link in the OP. Sorry for the long delay... things sort of got lost .

Thanks to Primergy for posting above. The file I uploaded and linked in the OP should be identical, but may be a different pack type. The header is different anyway, but I have neither Shogun nor PFM installed currently to check. One, the other or both should function correctly... unless something has changed.

Is this thread alive at all? I have some questions regarding shaders... but they are for Total War: Warhammer....

Hey all, I know this is an old thread but I can't find Kurisu's shader tweaks anywhere else and I'd really like to remove that faction colour tint effect...anyone able to reupload the .pack here? none of the attached files work in this thread nor does the OP's download link...I've tried countless time today :/ would really appreciate any assistance!

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

The download works for me, but here's a quick discord mirror.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    The download works for me, but here's a quick discord mirror.
    Great thanks @Dismounted Feudal Knight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123