Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Football 2014/2015

Danny_K_1's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Scottish Football 2012/2013

How can you hate Stokesy? Are you aware that his Da hates the queen? Come on man!

Cold_Mac's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_K_1 View Post
    How can you hate Stokesy? Are you aware that his Da hates the queen? Come on man!
    Thats about it for me

The british soldiers here at my local shop were quite wondered about my shirt, with their Jubilee-shirts and the german winkfest on her. Still better than covering the wedding.on.every.ing.channel.
    Its a pleasing thought they wasted approx. 2 days of their life watching both events.

His dad owes me 30 bucks and refuses to answer my mails. He coulda be a bit less Ra' and a bit more punctual with his payments.

Its just my opinion tbh, there are reasons to like him.

From my pov he represents Celtic in a bad way and is too much of a athletically limited, backfoot-player.
    I liked him initially till January/February of last year when he started to insult referees, moan about other players performances and attend parties where no official from Celtic should attend/be seen. Especially when injured.

His performances since his recovery have been good though.
    Last edited by Cold_Mac; February 15, 2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.
    Shale: Even though I have never demonstrated this aspect? How peculiar.
    Leliana: You aren't all stone, Shale. There is a person inside of you.
    Shale: If so, it is because I ate it.

Treva ★'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Mac View Post
    Yes and no.
    If Mulgrew, Brown, Kayal, Wanyama or Stokes are playing, we have a dirty, aggressive tackling-team. We'll sort it. Kayal & Stokes are pish, Wanyama will leave with Mulgrew to be used as a utility player.
    If Commons or Stokes are playing we have a duo of petulant & perpetuate divers. It seems I have toabsolve myself morally - can't stand either of them.
    It would be unfair to refer to very sporting players like Wilson, Ledley, Lustig or Samaras as "dirty" or unsporting.

Mausolo's a jambo so his team consists of football muderers and unpaid cloggers. But yeah, up the honest-tackling wrecking of careers!

Anyway, would you describe your play under Wattie as sportingly fair?
    We're Rangers, the answer to whether we're sporting or fair is public knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Mac
    Its a can of worms but he really is just an introvert, depressive, petulant moaner with a cringeworthy twitter account. We've got a lot in common.Not a snarling, unlikeable, shizoid & completly mad Paddy Pearse.
    You have a Twitter account?
    No, he'd never surrender to just refuse it. He would say I offered it. He seemingly thinks I'm out on the streets at night, sabotaging his car and planting nail-bombs in his lunch-box.
    Thats unfair, I'm not that cynic. He gets that idea from me insulting him with "sweety", "honey" and "my little, cuddly Iago." I'm strictly against euthanasia btw.
    What's wrong with being cuddly?
    Its not a favourite tbh and every er seems to love it which makes it even less attractive.
    Still better than the trash of Django & Lincoln that will probably get this year's Academy Awards.
    As you're now my secondary wife, what are your favourites my dear?
    I'm not your secondary wife, so behave or I'll marry Danny instead.
    Whoa, you're stoic, aren't you? Was forced to Facebook-fotos on Valentinian duty.
    Twitter is the most useless piece of on the planet, brought to me with my FM responsibilities.
    Managed to avoid this abominatable obsession with Smartphones.

Makes it appear that humanity was unable to have lived without it.
    I live without it very well, although that might be because we are superior.
    Stuff that, a lot of people hate the queen.
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!
    Dè a tha Montrose Mór ag ràdh?
    Heavy Metal will never die. - Sir Christopher Frank Carrandini Lee.

Thats about it for me

The british soldiers here at my local shop were quite wondered about my shirt, with their Jubilee-shirts and the german winkfest on her. Still better than covering the wedding.on.every.ing.channel.
    Its a pleasing thought they wasted approx. 2 days of their life watching both events.

His dad owes me 30 bucks and refuses to answer my mails. He coulda be a bit less Ra' and a bit more punctual with his payments.

Its just my opinion tbh, there are reasons to like him.

From my pov he represents Celtic in a bad way and is too much of a athletically limited, backfoot-player.
    I liked him initially till January/February of last year when he started to insult referees, moan about other players performances and attend parties where no official from Celtic should attend/be seen. Especially when injured.

His performances since his recovery have been good though.
    Always been a fan of Stokes, he's great for the SPL games because he's always trying, a bit more mobile than Hooper lol. Back before we knew about the true implications of the hun's situation he dragged us out of that 3-0 with Killie, was glorious.

Always been a fan of Stokes, he's great for the SPL games because he's always trying, a bit more mobile than Hooper lol. Back before we knew about the true implications of the hun's situation he dragged us out of that 3-0 with Killie, was glorious.
    Its seemingly different when his place was/is safe and if he has a career to save. He is clearly talented, but his worst enemy. With Watts form dipping & Hooper going, he could stay, although still expect him to go/us to find better. Expect to see the end of next season with a much different squad.

He did that not by himself, Mulgrew & Forrest were exceptional although his two long-range goals were individualy great. Was the last good thing for him in that season though, 12 goals is a poor return for a supposed first XI striker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treva, the Renewer View Post
    We're Rangers, the answer to whether we're sporting or fair is public knowledge.
    Ah, so neither. Avoid the obvious by surfing around with a linguistic boner. Why do I have Kirk Broadfoot face, with an exploding egg, popping up in my mind now?
    You have a Twitter account?
    Yes, but not in personal but in my function as researcher for the Football Manager. The worst I'm dealing with are fanbhoys who want Paddy/Mulgrew at Pirlo-level, 50 tweets in total.
    What's wrong with being cuddly?
    I'm all for it. He's just afraid. Kind of.
    I'm not your secondary wife, so behave or I'll marry Danny instead.
    So you demand equality between all of you then eh? You threatened him to cut his balls off...thinks your chances have passed. This would be so much easier in South Africa. Even the president has 6 wives...among other disturbing numbers Be happy to be a secondary wife in europe. I'll let you sing the sash if you want to but you'll have to get rid of that ginger hair.
    I live without it very well, although that might be because we are superior.
    My family have three for two persons.
    It adds no elements to my life that I deem worthy enough - dont you norn Irish call that "wick"? Why spend 400 bobs on a smaller, slower, restricted computer? Thats like 100 smoked salmon, 40 cans of Kilkenny, or 20 of my favourite steak. More of a status symbol than a useful tool.
    Stuff that, a lot of people hate the queen.
    Do ya? Well, do ya?

I ain't got no quarrel with them Royals. No royal ever stole my sweetroll. Rather with the constant medial wankfest. Must be a new sort of parapsychological torment.
    I'd rather watch the dead corpse of How I met your Mother & Simpsons getting mutilated/screened.
    Last edited by Cold_Mac; February 15, 2013 at 05:20 PM.
    Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

Even being in Scotland i don't have a friend who is a football fan to go with him to a match
    Go Celtic though
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

Mausolos of Caria's Avatar Royal Satrap

Quote Originally Posted by neoptolemos View Post
    Even being in Scotland i don't have a friend who is a football fan to go with him to a match
    Go Celtic though
    You should rather pick Panathinaikos
    "Pompeius, after having finished the war against Mithridates, when he went to call at the house of Poseidonios, the famous teacher of philosophy, forbade the lictor to knock at the door, as was the usual custom, and he, to whom both the eastern and the western world had yielded submission, ordered the fasces to be lowered before the door of science."

Pliny the Elder, Naturalis Historia, 7, 112

At some point we have to discuss football and not each other… but not today!
    Ah, so neither. Avoid the obvious by surfing around with a linguistic boner. Why do I have Kirk Broadfoot face, with an exploding egg, popping up in my mind now?
    These are not the Bhoys you're looking for. Eggs, face, you… word association games are fun!
    You really should study linguistics. It helps, not only with grammar, but whenever you want to annoy other people. And for learning languages, too!
    Yes, but not in personal but in my function as researcher for the Football Manager. The worst I'm dealing with are fanbhoys who want Paddy/Mulgrew at Pirlo-level, 50 tweets in total.I'm all for it. He's just afraid. Kind of.
    My condolences.
    So you demand equality between all of you then eh? You threatened him to cut his balls off...thinks your chances have passed. This would be so much easier in South Africa. Even the president has 6 wives...among other disturbing numbers Be happy to be a secondary wife in europe. I'll let you sing the sash if you want to but you'll have to get rid of that ginger hair.
    Ginger hair rules, you psycho. Normalhairs havea n inferiority complex.
    My family have three for two persons.
    It adds no elements to my life that I deem worthy enough - dont you norn Irish call that "wick"? Why spend 400 bobs on a smaller, slower, restricted computer? Thats like 100 smoked salmon, 40 cans of Kilkenny, or 20 of my favourite steak. More of a status symbol than a useful tool.
    Ok, let's set up an exchange rate. 1 steak=2 cans of Kilkenny=5 smoked salmons.I'm na norn Irish, that's for the other redhead, your head coach.
    Do ya? Well, do ya?

I ain't got no quarrel with them Royals. No royal ever stole my sweetroll. Rather with the constant medial wankfest. Must be a new sort of parapsychological torment.
    I'd rather watch the dead corpse of How I met your Mother & Simpsons getting mutilated/screened.
    I disagree with monarchies in general as a matter of principle. And with the Windsors in particular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausolos of Caria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neoptolemos View Post
    Go Celtic though
    You're all for eternal enmities, eh? Maybe I should support AEK, because all gamers are supposed to be infatuated with the Byzantines.
    Greens and blues are an old theme indeed.
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!

The Great Montrose's Avatar Senator

Who actually like's the monarch?

And I'm quite sure a certain jambo would want Saint Mirren to win this weekend against the green side of edinburgh
    the dream will never die

Robert Wishart, Bishop of Glasgow, 'the kingdom of Scotland is not held in tribute or homage to anyone save God alone.' - 1290.

Quote Originally Posted by andysmfc13 View Post
    The british soldiers here at Marienfeld/Gütersloh usually tell me on vacation how proud they are of their noble heritage and that it determines their values of civilisation as a symbol. They'll go on and puke on your shoes. Pretty good wind-up merchants.

And I'm quite sure a certain jambo would want Saint Mirren to win this weekend against the green side of edinburgh
    Count me in, bitter & grudge-bearing since the turn of the last century for being too stupid. Horrible run of form for them, too.

At some point we have to discuss football and not each other… but not today!
    These are not the Bhoys you're looking for.
    Well, we had a discussion in the CL-thread Those buggers show Motherwell vs ICT instead of better games, with probably 5 away fans and under 2000 home supporters. Possibly still more exciting than trying to convince somebody of the non-existence of their believes.

Ach, its just the calm before the storm when your club storms up the leagues and take back what is theirs. We are already afraid.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Never thought of you in a cartman-ish way.keep imagining that, with the eggs exploding. Tasty?
    You really should study linguistics. It helps, not only with grammar, but whenever you want to annoy other people. And for learning languages, too!
    Have you done so and if so, what other subjects? Will try it in my designated 20-year study-career. History is very useful here as well, tell an American that Nixon was their last progressive president with ideas & qualities that overlapped 30 years of minor & major financial disaster.
    Ginger hair rules, you psycho. Normalhairs havea n inferiority complex.
    I'm light-blond, so we are as seldom as your's with the addition of special admiration in asian & indo-european cultures etc. Some still think gingers have no soul
    As you wandered the world, I'd guess you know how crazy people in Central or North Africa react to light skin & hair.
    I disagree with monarchies in general as a matter of principle. And with the Windsors in particular.
    Its strange though as there are some strange corners in Germany that crave a monarch, want a new/"re-instated" Kaiser. Probably because it went so well the last time and ed up 40 years of history and killed 80 million people. Poor substitute for 60 years of peace but contemporaries are seemingly never happy with the present.

What had the Windsors done (or in what did they outdo other monarchies) to do your head?
    Their overwhelming dehumanity regarding emotional matters or that they take up large money sums that could be better used?
    I guess you have a more divergent connection to this matter as they never had a chance with a German who supports Celtic.

Or one of your other 60 supported teams
    Chose wisely (Olympiakos or OFI) if you take any interest in the sinking Atlantis that is Greek football.

Bench Mulgrew. Howling in midfield for two months.
    Last edited by Cold_Mac; February 16, 2013 at 09:19 AM.

Or one of your other 60 supported teams
    Chose wisely (Olympiakos or OFI) if you take any interest in the sinking Atlantis that is Greek football.
    Neither do I support 60 teams nor do I only have an interest there now

But we are losing again and Darren Barr looks to be out for the rest of the season as well... you are strong favourites for the final now.
    "Pompeius, after having finished the war against Mithridates, when he went to call at the house of Poseidonios, the famous teacher of philosophy, forbade the lictor to knock at the door, as was the usual custom, and he, to whom both the eastern and the western world had yielded submission, ordered the fasces to be lowered before the door of science."

But we are losing again and Darren Barr looks to be out for the rest of the season as well... you are strong favourites for the final now.
    Not on that performance we arent. That was just ing terrible.
    No one in our team looked up for it and to make things worse Willie Collum was the referee And that wee racist rodent thief griffiths scored

I think that the final is really going to go to the team that turns up on the day.
    the dream will never die

Robert Wishart, Bishop of Glasgow, 'the kingdom of Scotland is not held in tribute or homage to anyone save God alone.' - 1290.

Told you Stokes was a legend, Cold.

Not on that performance we arent. That was just ing terrible.
    No one in our team looked up for it and to make things worse Willie Collum was the referee And that wee racist rodent thief griffiths scored

I think that the final is really going to go to the team that turns up on the day.
    Not that we were that much better We always create loads of chances, and again we had more than our opponents, but what does it help if we never score. We need 12 shots for 1 goal and I fear that could also be decisive in the final.

It seems you had problems creating them in the first place? Today, I mean.

Not that we were that much better We always create loads of chances, and again we had more than our opponents, but what does it help if we never score. We need 12 shots for 1 goal and I fear that could also be decisive in the final.

It seems you had problems creating them in the first place? Today, I mean.
    Indeed, I can only remember us having 1 shot today. Not that Hibs really created more than us they were really bad to. They just got a penalty somehow. Yeah the final looks set to take place with hearts 10th and us 11th
    the dream will never die

The british soldiers here at Marienfeld/Gütersloh usually tell me on vacation how proud they are of their noble heritage and that it determines their values of civilisation as a symbol. They'll go on and puke on your shoes. Pretty good wind-up merchants.
    Well, they're British soldiers.
    Well, we had a discussion in the CL-thread Those buggers show Motherwell vs ICT instead of better games, with probably 5 away fans and under 2000 home supporters. Possibly still more exciting than trying to convince somebody of the non-existence of their believes.
    Ah, yes, those games. But if you don't show 'em then what do you show? Old cartoon reruns?*Beliefs
    Ach, its just the calm before the storm when your club storms up the leagues and take back what is theirs. We are already afraid.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Never thought of you in a cartman-ish way.keep imagining that, with the eggs exploding. Tasty?Have you done so and if so, what other subjects? Will try it in my designated 20-year study-career. History is very useful here as well, tell an American that Nixon was their last progressive president with ideas & qualities that overlapped 30 years of minor & major financial disaster.
    You're so funny! And why should I tell you about my studies?
    I'm light-blond, so we are as seldom as your's with the addition of special admiration in asian & indo-european cultures etc. Some still think gingers have no soul
    As you wandered the world, I'd guess you know how crazy people in Central or North Africa react to light skin & hair.
    Gingers have no soul? And what about those who support our team?
    Its strange though as there are some strange corners in Germany that crave a monarch, want a new/"re-instated" Kaiser. Probably because it went so well the last time and ed up 40 years of history and killed 80 million people. Poor substitute for 60 years of peace but contemporaries are seemingly never happy with the present.

What had the Windsors done (or in what did they outdo other monarchies) to do your head?
    Their overwhelming dehumanity regarding emotional matters or that they take up large money sums that could be better used?
    I guess you have a more divergent connection to this matter as they never had a chance with a German who supports Celtic.
    Thankfully the Windosrs haven't done much to do my head . So the Germans want a new king/kaiser/whatever… what about the Saxons and Bavarians?
    If either turns up at all, that is…
    СИНДИКАТ!

Sorry, but that is typical OF arrogance. It was the duel between the 3rd and 2nd placed teams, if you don't show that, what then? Besides it was also a a very decent and entertaining game, by all accounts, with some nice goals.

Indeed, I can only remember us having 1 shot today. Not that Hibs really created more than us they were really bad to. They just got a penalty somehow. Yeah the final looks set to take place with hearts 10th and us 11th
    I'm going to watch the highlights now, hopefully I won't fall sleep

Sorry, but that is typical OF arrogance. It was the duel between the 3rd and 2nd placed teams, if you don't show that, what then? Besides it was also a a very decent and entertaining game, by all accounts, with some nice goals.

I'm going to watch the highlights now, hopefully I won't fall sleep
    The OF fans are usually arrogant.

Just seen the penalty decision, no way was it a penalty, their winger went down as if he had been shot.

Hearts didnt look that bad in the highlights. Had plenty of chances.

Would love us to get either Higdon or Sutton back to Paisley in the Summer both good strikers.
    Last edited by The Great Montrose; February 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
    the dream will never die

The OF fans are usually arrogant.

Just seen the penalty decision, no way was it a penalty, their winger went down as if he had been shot.

Hearts didnt look that bad in the highlights. Had plenty of chances.

Would love us to get either Higdon or Sutton back to Paisley in the Summer both good strikers.
    True, not the clearest of penalties. And yeah, as usual we had more attempts than the opponents, as I said above, but not too many clear-cut chances this time. Surely one of the worst performances this season. As for Sutton, I have been quite disappointed by him this season. He had a good run in autumn, but most of the time he seems too lazy to jump and disappears for the greatest part of a game. I'd love us to give young Carrick a run up front, he looked great against Liverpool and in most of his other appearances, besides he's brilliant on FIFA

True, not the clearest of penalties. And yeah, as usual we had more attempts than the opponents, as I said above, but not too many clear-cut chances this time. Surely one of the worst performances this season. As for Sutton, I have been quite disappointed by him this season. He had a good run in autumn, but most of the time he seems too lazy to jump and disappears for the greatest part of a game. I'd love us to give young Carrick a run up front, he looked great against Liverpool and in most of his other appearances, besides he's brilliant on FIFA
    Sutton only left us because of a bust up with gus mcpherson, even married a paisley lass. Dont think we ever got to see the best of him.
    the dream will never die