Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Football 2014/2015

Mausolos of Caria's Avatar Royal Satrap

Default Re: Scottish Football 2012/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Mac View Post

If you want to play with your piky, outdated, slow, turgid, inflexible phalanga you'll have to play the faction that you hated since day I of Rome I while I have all of my favourites included - even the ones that don't make sense

My head hurlers, wulfhednar & berserkîrs will have a field day.
    We'll play, promised, I've changed quite a bit.

Or is this your proposal for surrender?
    Treva would never, never, never do such a thing.
    Don't distract, it was you who did not have the guts to play And the phalanx was one of the most effective killing machines in history, mind you.

Good luck for you and Treva, David Cameron will allow you to make it official
    "Pompeius, after having finished the war against Mithridates, when he went to call at the house of Poseidonios, the famous teacher of philosophy, forbade the lictor to knock at the door, as was the usual custom, and he, to whom both the eastern and the western world had yielded submission, ordered the fasces to be lowered before the door of science."

Pliny the Elder, Naturalis Historia, 7, 112

The Great Montrose's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Mausolos of Caria View Post
    Don't distract, it was you who did not have the guts to play And the phalanx was one of the most effective killing machines in history, mind you.

Are you guys going to have a clan for rome2? and Celtic arent doing too bad just now.
    the dream will never die

Robert Wishart, Bishop of Glasgow, 'the kingdom of Scotland is not held in tribute or homage to anyone save God alone.' - 1290.

Cold_Mac's Avatar Senator

I'm betting within 5 minutes to have Mausolos knee-jerk reaction in here.

Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.
    Shale: Even though I have never demonstrated this aspect? How peculiar.
    Leliana: You aren't all stone, Shale. There is a person inside of you.
    Shale: If so, it is because I ate it.

I take back what I said about Celtic not doing to badly.Thank God that this defeat will put an end to the wembely song that Celtic fans have been singing.
    Last edited by The Great Montrose; February 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM.
    the dream will never die

Robert Wishart, Bishop of Glasgow, 'the kingdom of Scotland is not held in tribute or homage to anyone save God alone.' - 1290.

Quote Originally Posted by andysmfc13 View Post
    I take back what I said about Celtic not doing to badly. Hahahahahahaha Celtic. Thank God that this defeat will put an end to the wembely song that Celtic fans have been singing.
    Poor. You can do better than this.

It would be great for your fanbase if it actually bothered to turn up in their glory days at Hampden.
    Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.

Poor. You can do better than this.

It would be great for your fanbase if it actually bothered to turn up in their glory days at Hampden.
    Okay These ones are better?

I'm sorry but I cant resist..... Where's your treble gone?

And that's not my only one..... Celtic seem to have a habit of conceding 3 against teams that play in black and white stripes
    the dream will never die

Okay These ones are better?

I'm sorry but I cant resist..... Where's your treble gone?

And that's not my only one..... Celtic seem to have a habit of conceding 3 against teams that play in black and white stripes

When gloating - try to be funny. Please.
    But taken into the context of your 21 losses in 26 games, I pity you.

Enjoy the moment.
    Last edited by Cold_Mac; February 12, 2013 at 05:35 PM.

Treva ★'s Avatar Primicerius

Who's the girl, Coldie?
    Or is this your proposal for surrender?
    Treva would never, never, never do such a thing.
    Such a thing as the quoted below, the slaughtering of a German bear? An innocent lil animal? Nevarrrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Mac
    Do you prefer the scenery of an onslaught with the blood & tears of a German Bear?
    I'm delighted that I had my coming out - there can be good people among their support and honey, you know that I'm spoken for.
    Oh, naughty!
    Lets skelp some Italians first! Big Vic is needed there not at Hampden, Scotland has lost all chances of qualification.
    Who skelps whom…?
    If we can get some Middle-Easternly arrangment into the bill implanted we'll be happy to take you on as a second wife!
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!
    Dè a tha Montrose Mór ag ràdh?
    Heavy Metal will never die. - Sir Christopher Frank Carrandini Lee.

When gloating - try to be funny. Please.
    But taken into the context of your 21 losses in 26 games, I pity you.

Enjoy the moment.
    Losing is part of being a buddie... losing a lot actually

I thought those two were quite funny And I shall enjoy this moment much like I shall enjoy the cup final against the jambos.

In all seriousness I wanted celtic to do well in Europe because it is good for all of Scottish football.
    the dream will never die

I'm betting within 5 minutes to have Mausolos knee-jerk reaction in here.
    You should have placed your bet on Andy then

Quote Originally Posted by Treva, the Renewer View Post

If we can get some Middle-Easternly arrangment into the bill implanted we'll be happy to take you on as a second wife!
    Don't forget Andy, St Mirren fans usually don't get that much attention!
    "Pompeius, after having finished the war against Mithridates, when he went to call at the house of Poseidonios, the famous teacher of philosophy, forbade the lictor to knock at the door, as was the usual custom, and he, to whom both the eastern and the western world had yielded submission, ordered the fasces to be lowered before the door of science."

You should have placed your bet on Andy then

Indeed

The whole club will get plenty of attention on cup final day if you know what I mean

Sad to hear zaliukas will miss the final, he's a very good player. But then again gives us an advantage.

I honestly cant wait for the cup final, I just hope we show up in numbers and that the team dont let us down. You guys won something last year surely you can let us win this?
    the dream will never die

Indeed

The whole club will get plenty of attention on cup final day if you know what I mean

Sad to hear zaliukas will miss the final, he's a very good player. But then again gives us an advantage.

I honestly cant wait for the cup final, I just hope we show up in numbers and that the team dont let us down. You guys won something last year surely you can let us win this?
    That's not the way we do it Zaliukas will be a big miss indeed. With Hamill and Grainger also missing the final you must be favorites

But yes, I hope it will be sold out

Who's the girl, Coldie?
    I'm a big girl! I take it all!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    If you want her name, she has no adult movies, sadly. Do you like gingers?

Such a thing as the quoted below, the slaughtering of a German bear? An innocent lil animal? Nevarrrr.

Indeed, safe the last of his kind!
    The spoken German bear is a lone fighter against all the demons in this world that have corrupted us weaklings. A saint amongst man.

Who skelps whom…?
    We skelped the team that skelped you with our reserve.

I dare you!
    Only if he cooks me pancakes every morning and wears fancy dresses. He supports so many teams, it'd be needed to attend Cliftonville vs Linfield to get him neutral.
    Getting humped by the most reknown italian tactic is even worse when someone reminds you every day.

Losing is part of being a buddie... losing a lot actually
    Respect for sticking with your team

In all seriousness I wanted celtic to do well in Europe because it is good for all of Scottish football.
    Thanks. You got 200k through our qualification as well.
    Glad you did not took it the wrong way as yesterday was just horrible.
    Last edited by Cold_Mac; February 13, 2013 at 02:43 PM.

I dare you!
    Only if he cooks me pancakes every morning and wears fancy dresses. He supports so many teams, it'd be needed to attend Cliftonville vs Linfield to get him neutral.
    Said the Celtic Fan who has a soft spot for Juve

Hey, hey, don't be nasty.
    I'm a big girl! I take it all!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    If you want her name, she has no adult movies, sadly. Do you like gingers?
    You'd even take me? I wasna looking for adult movies, this is Lent, man! And gingers rule.
    Why're you so dirty-minded?

Indeed, safe the last of his kind!
    The spoken German bear is a lone fighter against all the demons in this world that have corrupted us weaklings. A saint amongst man.
    The Ursus germanicus species must be placed in the endangered species list. Dinna fash yoursel', skelpie boy. We're coming back soon enough.
    Although Dortmund don't look all that endangered to tell the truth…
    I dare you!
    Getting humped by the most reknown italian tactic is even worse when someone reminds you every day.
    Aaa… oohhhh no you didn't You dare me? I dare you, lad. I can do the pancakes, get someone else to wear that dress.
    Owww… that's low.
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!

I only supported & support one team, Celtic.

They are successfull, unsporting and hated by 95% of the football world - I beg your pardon, whats the difference to your version of Celtic you always tell me about?

Hey, hey, don't be nasty.
    You'd even take me? I wasna looking for adult movies, this is Lent, man! And gingers rule.
    Why're you so dirty-minded?
    Depends all on your pancakes, honey. Always knew that Rangers men have a soft spot for gingers.I'd go for a 08/15 hollywood-girl with a rest of integrity that got asked an embarassing/abusive question. Tumblr just gives you the picture, no one cares for inner values...
    Its the strongest possible mind-assossiciation/suggestion which will result in a higher chance to forget the disaster against Juve. Ask Mausolos, I'm as chase as the mother of Jesus.

The Ursus germanicus species must be placed in the endangered species list. Dinna fash yoursel', skelpie boy. We're coming back soon enough.
    Although Dortmund don't look all that endangered to tell the truth…
    He is horribly suffering since last years Valentine's Day....My request for his euthanasia has been repelled. Sure, take your time. Just three years with some further skelpings ahead.

Aaa… oohhhh no you didn't You dare me? I dare you, lad. I can do the pancakes, get someone else to wear that dress.
    I double-dare you! You shall make those pancakes in a dress.
    I'm Cold_Mac! You with me, you in' with the best!

btw fine deal with Cammy Bell. Still overpriced at 8k p/w though.
    Last edited by Cold_Mac; February 13, 2013 at 10:03 PM.

I only supported & support one team, Celtic.

They are successfull, unsporting and hated by 95% of the football world - I beg your pardon, whats the difference to your version of Celtic you always tell me about?
    Hey, we constitute 5% of the footballing world? Huzzah!

At least you admit that your lot are unsporting.
    Depends all on your pancakes, honey. Always knew that Rangers men have a soft spot for gingers.I'd go for a 08/15 hollywood-girl with a rest of integrity that got asked an embarassing/abusive question. Tumblr just gives you the picture, no one cares for inner values...
    Its the strongest possible mind-assossiciation/suggestion which will result in a higher chance to forget the disaster against Juve. Ask Mausolos, I'm as chase as the mother of Jesus.
    Ah, yes, the ginger obsession… that's why we care so much about Lennon.
    He is horribly suffering since last years Valentine's Day....My request for his euthanasia has been repelled. Sure, take your time. Just three years with some further skelpings ahead.
    Repelled? I'd've thought a refusal'd've been enough… were you also offering/attempting to carry it out yourself?
    I double-dare you! You shall make those pancakes in a dress.
    I'm Cold_Mac! You with me, you in' with the best!
    Ah, we're back with the Scarface references. I was missing them already.
    Say hello to my little dare…
    СИНДИКАТ!

Danny_K_1's Avatar Praefectus

Speaking of daring, you dare quote the Sun at me?

Yet another reason to continue not having a Twitter or Facebook accunt.

EDIT: at least I managed to see something about bikinis so it wasn't a complete waste of my time.
    СИНДИКАТ!

Hey, we constitute 5% of the footballing world? Huzzah!
    Yes, you and Platini.
    At least you admit that your lot are unsporting.
    Yes and no.
    If Mulgrew, Brown, Kayal, Wanyama or Stokes are playing, we have a dirty, aggressive tackling-team. We'll sort it. Kayal & Stokes are pish, Wanyama will leave with Mulgrew to be used as a utility player.
    If Commons or Stokes are playing we have a duo of petulant & perpetuate divers. It seems I have toabsolve myself morally - can't stand either of them.
    It would be unfair to refer to very sporting players like Wilson, Ledley, Lustig or Samaras as "dirty" or unsporting.

Mausolo's a jambo so his team consists of football muderers and unpaid cloggers. But yeah, up the honest-tackling wrecking of careers!

Anyway, would you describe your play under Wattie as sportingly fair?
    Ah, yes, the ginger obsession… that's why we care so much about Lennon.
    Knew it!Try Faye Reagan, Dani Jensen or Marie McCray.
    Its a can of worms but he really is just an introvert, depressive, petulant moaner with a cringeworthy twitter account. We've got a lot in common.Not a snarling, unlikeable, shizoid & completly mad Paddy Pearse.
    Repelled? I'd've thought a refusal'd've been enough… were you also offering/attempting to carry it out yourself?
    No, he'd never surrender to just refuse it. He would say I offered it. He seemingly thinks I'm out on the streets at night, sabotaging his car and planting nail-bombs in his lunch-box.
    Thats unfair, I'm not that cynic. He gets that idea from me insulting him with "sweety", "honey" and "my little, cuddly Iago." I'm strictly against euthanasia btw.
    Ah, we're back with the Scarface references. I was missing them already.
    Say hello to my little dare…
    Its not a favourite tbh and every er seems to love it which makes it even less attractive.
    Still better than the trash of Django & Lincoln that will probably get this year's Academy Awards.
    As you're now my secondary wife, what are your favourites my dear?
    Yet another reason to continue not having a Twitter or Facebook accunt.
    Whoa, you're stoic, aren't you? Was forced to Facebook-fotos on Valentinian duty.
    Twitter is the most useless piece of on the planet, brought to me with my FM responsibilities.
    Managed to avoid this abominatable obsession with Smartphones.

Makes it appear that humanity was unable to have lived without it.
    Last edited by Cold_Mac; February 15, 2013 at 02:49 AM.