Thread: Jihad History

Default Jihad History

Since I find a bit odd that the Sacrifice should give a chivalry bonus as a character trait to the Naggarothi, it's very simple tom mod that; you just go to the export_descr_character_trait and change into this:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Trait JihadHistory
    Characters family
    Level Holy_Soldier
    Description Holy_Soldier_desc
    EffectsDescription Holy_Soldier_effects_desc
    Threshold 3
    Effect Chivalry -1
    Effect Piety 1
    Effect Combat_V_Religion_catholic 1
    Level Holy_Defender
    Description Holy_Defender_desc
    EffectsDescription Holy_Defender_effects_desc
    Threshold 6
    Effect Chivalry -2
    Effect Piety 2
    Effect Combat_V_Religion_catholic 2
    Level Holy_Warrior
    Description Holy_Warrior_desc
    EffectsDescription Holy_Warrior_effects_desc
    Epithet Holy_Warrior_epithet_desc
    Threshold 9
    Effect Chivalry -3
    Effect Piety 3
    Effect Combat_V_Religion_catholic 3

It's extremely simple, and so I decided to write down new texts for the crusade traits, to put in the export_vnvs file in the text folder.

{Crusader}Faithful of Asuryan
    {Crusader_desc}Lords who have no qualms about travelling to the most remote lands in Ulthuan for the noble cause of purging vile cultists serve as a great example to their followers.
    {Crusader_effects_desc}+1 Chivalry, +1 Piety, +1 Command when fighting against Khainites

{Great_Crusader}Worshipper of the White Flame
    {Great_Crusader_desc} Some show their devotion to the gods through prayer and charitable deeds, but this elf shows it through battling in Asuryan's name.
    {Great_Crusader_effects_desc}+2 Chivalry, +2 Piety, +2 Command when fighting against Khainites

{Grand_Crusader}Purifier
    {Grand_Crusader_desc}"We will not stand idly by while Chaos defiles our land, through the white flame of Asuryan Ulthuan shall be cleansed !".
    {Grand_Crusader_effects_desc}+3 Chivalry, +3 Piety, +3 Command when fighting against Khainites
    {Grand_Crusader_epithet_desc} of the Holy Flame

{Holy_Soldier}Warrior of Khaine
    {Holy_Soldier_desc}The offering of blood is a sacred duty to the faithful of the bloodyhanded god.
    {Holy_Soldier_effects_desc}+1 Dread, +1 Piety, +1 Command when fighting against Asur

{Holy_Defender}Knight of Khaine
    {Holy_Defender_desc}"The call of blood is answered by sundered flesh !"
    {Holy_Defender_effects_desc}+2 Dread, +2 Piety, +2 Command when fighting against Asur

{Holy_Warrior}Khaine's very Hand
    {Holy_Warrior_desc}Blood may flow in rivers and macabre crops may be harvested in battle, yet this fierce warrior never tires of massing thousands of skulls upon the Black Altar of Khaine.
    {Holy_Warrior_effects_desc}+3 Dread, +3 Piety, +3 Command when fighting against Asur
    {Holy_Warrior_epithet_desc}the Executioner

I plan to write also more in the future about the Assassins, Spies, Priests and hates/fears traits. Hope you like it !

Default Re: JihadHistory

Here's about the assassins:

{Master_Assassin}Lord of Murder's chosen
    {Master_Assassin_desc}This servant of the red god has turned killing others into an artform, a true master of shadows and blades that most involved never get to see.
    {Master_Assassin_effects_desc}+5 to agent's skill
    {Master_Assassin_epithet_desc}the Master Assassin

{Trained_Killer}Poisoner
    {Trained_Killer_desc}A deep knowledge of poisons longly gained within one of Khaine's temples has made this elf a more precise instrument of death, one you should never accept a drink with.
    {Trained_Killer_effects_desc}+1 to agent's skill

{Assassins'_Guild_Apprentice}Assassin Apprentice
    {Assassins'_Guild_Apprentice_desc}The presence of a Great Temple of Khaine within the kingdom of Nagarythe has made this man a more effective operative.
    {Assassins'_Guild_Apprentice_effects_desc}+1 to agent's skill

{Assassins'_Guild_Journeyman}Assassin Master
    {Assassins'_Guild_Journeyman_desc}"How can you hope to defeat me, who have been bestowed the Rune of Khaine upon the Black Altar of Khaine itself ?".
    {Assassins'_Guild_Journeyman_effects_desc}+2 to agent's skill

I know there's not an Assassin's guild within the mod, but once you've reached 10 points of subterfuge (with Nagarythe it's easy, they're full of ancillaries) you may add the guild traits for more badasses characters, the chances of success of their missions do not improve anyway. OR, if you just want to cheat, at least you have some lorewise traits.
    Tip me if I made some grammar or syntax mistakes, please.

Default Re: JihadHistory

nice job bro,

we actually looking for support for coding, maybe you would like to join up the team?

contact kolwen if you are interesting

regards

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade