Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR subbox

wheeliepaul's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: AAR subbox

when you play amazonia in a custom battle the Geoth Lanciiari are the maiden militia from Carthage instead of Geoth Lanciiari. This happens only for Amazonia.
    When playing the campaign for Amazonia you won't get this unit. Also you don't become the Geothe foot Archer and amazon grenadier cohort in the Amazonia campaign. I don't know if this correct.

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliepaul View Post
    when you play amazonia in a custom battle the Geoth Lanciiari are the maiden militia from Carthage instead of Geoth Lanciiari. This happens only for Amazonia.
    When playing the campaign for Amazonia you won't get this unit. Also you don't become the Geothe foot Archer and amazon grenadier cohort in the Amazonia campaign. I don't know if this correct.
    Forwarding this to Cel. Thanks WP!
    Test Coordinator, Amazons Total War

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliepaul View Post
    Thanks WP, I just went through the problem and this prevented a CTD!

As a matter of fact, one test has a comment from Cel saying something like "system locked up with corrupted game, re-installing Steam and RTW"

Because of your report we were able to prevent this from being distributed.
    Last edited by parthian shot; May 28, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

wheeliepaul's Avatar Foederatus

version 80A.1 far east celtic militia horse archers has no picture and description. This faction also has 2 peasant units far east celtic women and far east celt peasant.

Thanks WP!

Checking that right now
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12