Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Empire Total War Mac Mod 1

Default Re: Empire Total War Mac Mod 1

FIXED IT:If this isn't working for you, you should know it. You may have access to all the factions, but to truly get the mod working you will KNOW that it is instantly different as you as you load a new campaign.Step 1: Confirm on the starpos.esf file is a full document, not an alias. It should be 68.6 mb. If it's not, re-download the whole packet and make sure you get a good copy on this.Step 2: When you copy the preference data, go to the advanced tap, click on the container, and paste the EXACT same information in there you just pasted from modactivewriting.txt. Step 3: If it crashes, it's because one of the mods isn't correctly porting over. For me, this was the Royal Navy Mod. Not sure why, but it didn't make the jump. Every time I run the preferences copy i leave out the entire bottom line and I make sure it's not present in the advanced tab. It works everytime.Step 4: Play! Thanks for the great mod man! Only issue I'm still having is that none of the units are labelled. Instead of being Dragoons, it's (Dragoons). and many infantry have no title at all. Oh well.Cheers,Striker

Hi I love the mod, but I have encountered some issues. One is that after I used the mod once and exited the game I went back into the files to paste the code to make the mod work again, but I found that the file had nothing on it at all? I pasted the code anyway thinking I might just have to do that, but it just crashed the game when I started it. Another problem I am having is that it unlocks all the champaign nations, but it did not unlock the units? Please respond soon!

Are you going to add names for the new units?

Quote Originally Posted by Derparmy91 View Post
    and place the file under the sponge.pack
    how do get it to work?

I've skipped 3 months ago my launcher forever now i can't copy the text. What can I do?????

Did every instruction i believe but all that happened was unlocking of new factions no blood and smoke, new units, different flags, etc. Any help please?

The_Athenian's Avatar Civis

Zfactor, the problem with this mod is that I don't think Dylan is working on it anymore.

I've put together a list of mods that work on mac. Some, like TROM and Empire Realism have a lot more depth and new units than SPONGE. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post13566590

Hey,

I just wanted to mention that I couldn't access the files.
    Hopefully someone can fix that.

Hi, I followed all the instruction and my game crash after the launcher. I'm on 10.9 maybe it's the one of the causes any idea ?

Sorry for my poor english -_-

Quote Originally Posted by betzt View Post
    so no one knows how to bring the preferences screen before the game starts back up?
    hold down the command button and then click on the app button. the launcher window will appear

Hi, I have been trying to find a nice mod for ETW and I found one, but every time that I try to start the game its says that ETW has unexpectedly quit so I reopen it and it says it again can you help me please and thank you so much!

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Did you placed the user.script at the right place?

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

good hello, please help, I install the mod watching the youtube video, step pasoy when I go to start the game crash.mi mac is 10.9 i5 2.9mhz envy gt 750m graphics and tell me something thanks

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

When exactly is game crashing?

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Hey guys, I have used this mod for almost a year now. I had to factory reset my Mac and re-download ETW, when I tried to reinstall the mods, the game crashes... the first copyright screen will TRY to come on, but as it fades in, the game crashes... after trying MULTIPLE tests, it seems that the .pack files have something to do with it... because the game will work once I take all the .pack files out... even leaving the .pack scripts.

I am curious though, would I have to complete the Independence campaign for these mods to have the capability to work? (Just a curious question)

As I said, the previous times I uninstalled the game then reinstalled it and added these mods; everything worked fine. But when I did a factory reset of my Mac, the mods will not allow the game even to start. My observations could be a load of crap... but just wanted to ask and see...

I followed the instructions and added the mod script in the app's preferences, but when i try to launch the app, in expectedly quits. I try and reopen and the problem persists. When i remove the mod script from the app's preferences i am able to launch the game and the only change is the added factions. can anyone please help?

hey one question wheres mexico in the campaign and custom battles ???????

it doesn't work ):<

Laetus

I would already have this mod, but when I go to rapidshare.com to download the .zip, it just shows a white screen. Can someone please help me with this?

Im confused as to what "copying the mod" means. Is it the preferences? Is it the whole thing together?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast