Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Empire Total War Mac Mod 1

ZealotsACH's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Empire Total War Mac Mod 1

so is this mod going to be completed? the original poster hasn't posted in a while, and many questions are going unanswered. i enjoy this mod but if it is not going to be completed im going to uninstall as i do not enjoy my game having blank spaces and being a incomplete game.
    ZealotsAreChasingHim

I tried using the link that you recommended and it says the download is unavailable? help would be awesome

Same here, I can't download it. Or I have to sign up at some shifty website, which I'm not willing to do!

4shared is a safe downloading website. It is ok to sign up for it, nothing will happen to your email or computer. If you don't you are not able to download the mod.
    Last edited by dylan1381; March 05, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
    Check Out my Emprie Total War Mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=578309
    [IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by dylan1381 View Post
    4shared is a safe downloading website. It is ok to sign up for it, nothing will happen to your email or computer. If you don't you are not able to download the mod.
    Thanks for the mod!

Unfortunately something has gone wrong. I followed the instructions on the video, I actually did it twice. I checked the Advance Options box and did the things with the .txt files. The Grand Campaign works fine, but the flags and effects don't seem to work. When I press play battle I still get the original factions and orignal boxes. the map in Grand Campaign has also not updated. Thanks!

Pictures for clarity

so no one knows how to bring the preferences screen before the game starts back up?

Hi TWC, first time poster, stumbled on this by mistake and I'm glad I did. New to TW games, and ETW is my first and by god, I'm blown away by the details of this game. I'm anything but a tech expert and recently stumbled on mods. Now that I would have never thought that someone would actually put an effort and time into developing a Mod for the Mac consumers (niche gaming market). Currently downloading the file, the video is encouragingly straightforward. Can't wait.

Again, thanks for the effort.

looks like it's not working for me. Although I bet it's probably my bad as I'm no techy... will give it another shot and see how it fares

Thank you guy !!! That's a very good mod : many new units, beautiful new loading screens, realistic effects, etc... and this for...Mac. It's AMAZING ! Thank you again, it's a very nice work.

@betzt

When you start the game you first get the launcher window. It says "Empire: Total War - Gold Edition Options." Below is a menu bar with the second item being "About". Click it and you will get five buttons, the lowermost saying "Open Preferences Folder". Double-click and you can access the preferences file.

I hope he adds emergent factions or Late campaign. That would be great!

I hope he adds emergent factions. That would be great!

I was following the video and was unable to create a duplicate copy of the startpos.esf, it looks like a regular text document, has anyone else had this problem or knows a way around this?

Quote Originally Posted by Derparmy91 View Post
    In order to play as the french, you download this mod and it patches it
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=428012
    so do we download both packs that are shown?

Eidgeniesser's Avatar Libertus

First of all thanks for the mod.

Seem to be having the same problem as randomacity. The only script that work is the grand campaign for all playable factions. No new units, effects, flags and loading screens. And that indian in-battle music in the vanilla feral version when you send to european armies against each other... Get it off !!!!

I cant figure out the problem. Everything looks just like in randomacity's post, so according to the video.

Thanks in advance

Hey, is this still being worked on?

Hi all. I downloaded this mod in january and the mod was kinda new then and some of the factions don't have all the units, like france. just wondering if anyone who has downloaded it recently can tell me if all the factions are playable yet? cheers in advance.

Hello!

I did everything as it says and the only thing working is the unlock all factions. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

Le-Spartan's Avatar Laetus

Has the French prob fixed?

I'm I suppose to see muzzle flash with this mod ? I have test many muzzle flash mods with no luck so far, any help would be appreciate !
    Great mod btw

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast