Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Epilogue episodes added 29th Dec 2012

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 7 added 13th Dec 2012

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 7 added 13th Dec 2012

Yay! I'm in it! I'm a star!

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Hahaha wow. This is good stuff... Oh yeah the comic is also freaking awsome!

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes Trismegistos View Post
    Yay! I'm in it! I'm a star!

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter...

I am not :-( I want stardom :-(

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Macilrille View Post
    We all do. Will Ngugi include us all in the end?
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

Ahahaha, I just took the time to read all of this. Good work.

Cold_Mac's Avatar Senator

Thats just...thats just....

Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.
    Shale: Even though I have never demonstrated this aspect? How peculiar.
    Leliana: You aren't all stone, Shale. There is a person inside of you.
    Shale: If so, it is because I ate it.

You're in at least
    Episode 4

Quote Originally Posted by Maiar93 View Post
    We all do. Will Ngugi include us all in the end?
    Unlikley, but fear for your sake many avatars will be dragged into the scandal that is the investigation of Sherlock Holmes haha

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

funny stuff

Captain Zoran's Avatar Ducenarius

Damn you Ngugi! You caused me to fall off my chair laughing so hard that the neighbours thought I had a fit! They even came knocking wondering if I was alright!

Keep it up, you little ferret rascal!
    The friendly neighbourhood hobo with a shotgun of Westeros: Total War, bringing the Game of Thrones to life!
    Check out my new LOTR fan(tastic) fiction here: The Accountant's Trial

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Nice neighbours, cherish them for such are rare.

Senator

Nice neighbours, cherish them for such are rare.
    I did exactly the same thing as the post above yours, except when I woke up I found my computer, and my TV were gone and there was muffled laughter coming from next door! Some people just love their neighbours!

Ngugi, excellent story so far, although I have to wonder if Holmes will ever unite Arnor, or is he doomed to wait five thousand years like everyone else?

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

When will there be another episode ?

Dwarven Berserker's Avatar Campidoctor

I think I've never seen MBA this stoked about something
    this signature is completely pointless. have a nice day

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 8 added 16th Dec 2012

Then he can be glad it moves on today with Episode 8, hehe

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 8 added 16th Dec 2012

I couldn't see it

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarven Berserker View Post
    I think I've never seen MBA this stoked about something

I'm also only a little fan-boy kid in my heart

Btw: Last episode is a 404

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    I couldn't see it
    Reload the page and wait a little, Imageshack can be a little slow sending the data sometimes

EDIT: @ MBA
    Wierd, I see it, will reupload it then

What about now?