Thread: Recruiting Religious Agents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Recruiting Religious Agents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help,i am currently playing as the Seljuks of Romans (Rum) and i find it hard to maintain a settlement once i have captured it because of the limit in recruiting Imams,i have already built several Masjids and Minarated Masjids and still i can only recruit 2 Imams and for example Seleukia or Herakliea Pontike (idk the spelling) once i conquered them they have 10% Islamic religion and other region at 20% like Amasia and i only have 2 Imams to counter it is very hard because the citizens always revolt and uprise (or riot)......anyway i cheated to make my Generals have high Piety but it doesn't help to convert settlements i mean why do they have a Piety stats if it does nothing at all?

Default Re: Recruiting Religious Agents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piety for generals reduced corruption in a settlement;

If you want to keep a settlement from another religion, well, you have to exterminate the population or to have a general with a good chivalry level;

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post

If you want to keep a settlement from another religion, well, you have to exterminate the population or to have a general with a good chivalry level;
    Exterminating or Ransacking is not the way of my Generals because most of them have high Chivalry,the only problem is Religious Agents are capped at 1 or sometimes 2........another problem i notice is the Assassins or Spy they have a very little chance rate of spying Generals or killing them even though you have a high level one,kinda makes the Assassin useless only good at killing Diplomat,Merchant,Princess and Sabotaging only.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post

Exterminating or Ransacking is not the way of my Generals because most of them have high Chivalry,the only problem is Religious Agents are capped at 1 or sometimes 2........another problem i notice is the Assassins or Spy they have a very little chance rate of spying Generals or killing them even though you have a high level one,kinda makes the Assassin useless only good at killing Diplomat,Merchant,Princess and Sabotaging only.