Thread: Help please

Default Help please

i downloaded and installed the latest version of IBFD 5.0.3 but when i go to play i get the first screen shot and then it quits. can anyone help? please and thanks.

Default Re: Help please

What version is your BI?

I have the same problem. Mine is the last version of BI (the one produced by Sega).

pLease someone help me =(

No, that isn't a banana

You will need the 1.6 patch for BI.

Are you guys using the mod installer program? It might be a good idea...

I've attached it to my post.

D/L it, then unzip it to your Rome root directory, ie E:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War - or whereever your RTW folder is.

Once unzipped there, navigate to the folder - you will see an Icon that is gray, and looks like a spoked rock called JSGME. Click it to run it, and then close it after it has started.

This will create a MODS folder in your RTW directory.

Go into this new folder and create another one called "IBFD." (do this by right-clicking, and selecting New > Folder, and then rename it) This is where you will unzip the IBFD files. >> E:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\MODS\IBFD (as an example)

Now that the hard part is finished, just go back to your RTW root directory and run the JSGME program again. This time you should notice the IBFD folder on the left - just select it, and move it across to the "Activated Mods" side by clicking one of the arrows.

Presto - mod installed...
    Last edited by OTZ; August 29, 2006 at 08:17 PM. Reason: to add attachment...

thanks a lot buddy.