Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Taiheiki

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Glad you are able to play now. Enjoy!
    Thanks again! I'm playing the Mod and I've to say that it's not easy at least ... if you play the northern court! I'll try the southern court and then probably I'll get a more detailed view about the whole strategic structure of the mod, up to now, I have to admit that the situation of the clan supporting the northern court (at least if you use the clans' pack 1) is not easy, it looks like a Tower-Defence Gaming experience!

... but, a part the jokes, this is an old and well known feature (flaw?) of RotS, nevertheless the Hayabusa's Mod is very, very good!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Sorry for this double posting, but it's a moral duty for me saying here that this little Mod is simply fantastic! Thank you Hayabusa!

Probably the Campaign is the hardest Campaign of my TW History, I'm playing on 'normal' and the life is very very hard but, now after tens of battles, sieges suffered, defeats and victories the Ashikaga are Shogun, I destroyed the Southern Court, after a terrible string of battles mainly against the Hojo and the Kusunoki, of course. Sadly before being wiped out they succeeded in wiping out the Northern Court without I could do anything to save the Emperor, now I'm in control of Kyoto and I'm marching on against the last four factions surviving ...

Wonderful, really wonderful Campaign, deliciously hard and evil, nice factions, interesting choice of the Historical contest, great piece of work!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Critics? NONE!

Only a small request (or two ...)

1) Less agents, the AI is using them in a very annoying way!

2) Onin War!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! and +rep when I can

Hey guys this mod looks really great and I'd love to play it sometime. Is there anywhere I can find this mod on the steam workshop?

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Well, the Author, Hayabusa_Sushi don't upload this mod unto Steam Workshop - but hey, you can always install this manually.

Thanks for this awesome mod. Never really got into RoTS. Loved Tenka Fubu so thought I'd give this a go and am so far having a great time. Makes me reflect on the difference b/w what the community produces for free - polished varied interesting historical work v what CA tries to flog off for $8 USD at regular intervals ie the simplistic and cosmetic "culture packs" that have plagued their recent games. At least they give us the tools so champs like Hayabusa can produce these gems. Death to the Northern Court!
    Classical World - overhaul mod for Hegemony 3 , Clash of The Ancients. The Real Time Grand Strategy equivalent of Total War
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/classical-world-5

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Yes, this mod is perfect. I'm having a blast playing as the Ashikaga. Beautifull, challenging, love the little details like the changed color for rebels. Anyone tried the other factions ?
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

are their added units to the rots unit roster?

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by kis5myas56x View Post
    are their added units to the rots unit roster?
    haven't seen any until now. But playing ROTS means minimum unit variety anyway.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

How do I install this mod correctly so that it actually starts up?

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

So, new version of the trilogy? I almost complete FotS campaign with the Land of the Rising Sun mod. I think it's time for something new, especially since I've never finished RotS campaign, modified or vanilla.

Default Re: Taiheiki - Final Release

The final version of Taiheiki is now available. It is now far easier to install and I have done my best to fix as many bugs as possible.

Future patches are unlikely.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Default Re: Taiheiki

where can i find the download link?

In first post you have to click red, blurred download button
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

Thank you so much
    have you played this mod?

How did you change the models for the two Imperial courts to look like actual Emperors rather than the usual daimyos?

I created a ModDB page and uploaded the mod in case TWC goes down: https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-taiheiki-campaign.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456