Thread: Minimap

Default Minimap

I want to try this mod but I happen to really like the minimap that Darthmod uses. Is that present in this mod by any chance?

Default Re: Minimap

nope, but you can add it if you want... do you have any pictures how it looks? if its good, i might ask author for permission to use it officially.. (but of course only if he agrees)

I dont have any pics unfortunately but you'll see it on the DMUC thread on this site under the post empires thread. It looks really good...though as no one can mod the actual campaign map, the boundaries do not exactly correspond from one to the other. He's done something interesting with the provinces that the small German states hold where Wurtenberg or Westphalia for example have some extra mini map territory attached to their single campaign map provinces, if that makes sense...Its purely cosmetic but looks very Holy Roman Empireish...lol

Thanks for the reply. The mod creator himself eh? Im honoured!

mAIOR's Avatar Senator

He's talking about the campaign overall graphics mod. You can dld and use it yourself I highly recommend it and so does JaM. In the dld page, the link for the mod is at the bottom.

oh, thats my fault... Grand Campaign mod was always recommended to be used with ER but i forgot to add that line in new DL thread...

So, if you want to use it, feel free to DL it from link below.. It will work with ER without issues (but you probably will need to change pack type to movie,instead of mod.. its easy thing to do with PFM )

Grand Campaign Graphic Mod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=344596