Thread: Rome Total War: Era's of Warfare

dre123's Avatar Miles

Default Rome Total War: Era's of Warfare

Avae Romans

I have come to reclaim my legitimate title as the best modder in Total War History

To start my work once again - I will modify Rome Total War and bring back its huge fan base to play my mods.

The modding series will be titled 'Rome Total War: Era's of Warfare and will span a range of provincial campaigns based during the Republic and Empire's most violent periods of history. The scenario's will be as follows:

The Phyrric War - Based on a campaign map of Italy, Greece and Carthaginian North Africa - this mod will cover the campaigns of King Phyrrus of Epirus as he attempts his conquest of Rome and Carthage.

The Punic Wars - The Clash of Two Empires: Will be based on the warfare fought between Rome and Carthage, predominantly. The map will span from Hispania in the West to Western Asia Minor in the East, and from Southern Gaul to the sands of Cyrenaica. Its ideal time-frame will be from 264-201 BC - although the campaign dynamics will allow for a much prolonged gaming experience.

Rome: Rise - Will be based on the period of 201-133 BC, the period following the conclusion of the Second Punic War to the Macedonian Wars, the Third Punic War alongside the annexation of Hispania and Pergamon. The map will cover from Hispania in West to Syria in the East, and from Egypt in the south to the Crimea in the North. It is going to be awesome playing this modification, I literally cannot wait.

Caesar in Gaul: Will be based on Julius Caesars conquests of Gallia. This sub-campaign should have always been in the game and I will ensure that it is so. The map will be based along the circumference of the traditional Western Roman Empire and the entire Republic will be a single faction. The campaign timeline will be from 59-51BC - and involve almost contiguous warfare against the Gallic and Germanic tribes that would see Rome in ruin.

The Great Civil War: Fought between Julius Caesar and his Populares against the Senate and the Optimates - this scenario will be brilliant. I literally cannot wait to share the joy that this modding experience will spread.

The Age of Augustus: The first ever Rome Total War mod set during the reign of the Emperor Augustus - it will begin in 27BC and cover his various wars of conquest that extended the empire almost to its long term frontiers.

Words of advice, suggests and wishes of success will be most welcome.

I will create the best Rome Total War experience you've ever had - I promise

In the meantime - feel free to check out my mods for Rome II and Atilla - At your leisure. You will not be disappointed. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...workshopfiles/
    Remember the Conquests of Trajan/Reign of Trajan mods ?

I'm back to create the ultimate work, I'm picking up where I left off, and now this mod will grow to its real potential.

Andrei Borisov (dre123)

Default Re: Rome Total War: Era's of Warfare

I would like to see that, and see the old Rome Total War Mods section flourish again.

If you need any resource, help, advice, etc. from me or my mod, I´m here to share my work and my knoweledge.

=)

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

A very bold claim laddie, I very much look forward to sampling your work
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Reclaim your title? Can I see some of your earlier work?

Good luck.

Btw; yours wouldn't be the first ever Augustan era mod. There used to be Augustus Total War; but i think it got banned.

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

I remember Augustus: Total War.Why it got banned ?