Thread: Plan for 2013

ajak60's Avatar Hastatas Prior

Default Plan for 2013

sorry everyone, 2012 seems to have yielded very little results for this mod

Currently, we only have 2 semi-active people working on this mod, so not a whole lot is getting accomplished

for myself, being in college is sucking up alot of my time that i used to have to work on projects like this, now i hardly have time to check the forums and answer questions...

I just picked up 2 new Dragonlance books that i have been unable to find up until now, and will be reading them over my winter break that starts in just under 2 weeks, hopefully i can figure out where i was at for some of the coding that i was working on over the summer

as for next year, i dont expect to see much happening until may or june, as thats when i get off for summer break unless we see an increase in people working on this mod

we are still in desperate need of modelers / skinners for this mod, that is the largest area of creation that we are lacking thus far. The unit rosters are over 80% complete, and alot of the missing peaces are naval units as of this point.

hope that those of you who follow this mod keep on supporting us in our endeavour to create a Dragonlance mod, and hopefully we will have this done, or at least playable before Rome 2 sucks up all of our gaming time next December

Regards from the DLTW staff

ajak60
    DLTW Mod Lead

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Plan for 2013

Yeah man good luck!

Miles

maybe when im out of my 3d animation school this summer i can be of some help, though ive never modded but im sure i might be able to help a little, but again, it wont be until summer
    by the way dragonlance is the best series of books ive read imo, ive read many good series but that one has always been in my thoughts.

thanks for posting praxton! best of luck in your school and it would be awesome to add you to the team in the future

Crociato78's Avatar Princeps Prior

How are the jobs for the mod?

When will the beta version?

I see that nobody writes a lot.

The mod is abandoned?

sorry for the late reply, college isn't the best time to try and run side projects. biggest thing this mod needs right now is a 3d modeler and skinner, beyond that, virtually everything is done. some touch up is needed in starting army balancing, etc. but as stated, the current stage is getting our in game units looking pretty

Ok!

I hope they come out soon a beta!

Good work!

Deathcake's Avatar Signifer

I hope this comes to be, you have my strong support, I always enjoyed the Dragonlance world

I would offer some help but my skills are limited to servers, networking, web design, and good English and grammar, not so much anything to do with arty stuff
    Best of luck

Thread Information