Thread: Need help with campaign modding

PunitorMaximus's Avatar TWTEAW Mod Leader

Default Need help with campaign modding

i´m modding a campaign for my RTW mod at the moment, but there are some bugs. if anyone knows that bugs or problems, pls tell me how to fix them

1.: i made all major factions except ottoman empire and russia unplayable in grand campaign. i also made greece, romania (naples sicily with changed regions) and serbia (georgia with changed regions) playable.
    but when i´m in the main menu and i choose single playyer/grand campaign the mouse turns into the watch and starts rotating. the problem is: it never stops. i can move the cursor, but i cant click anything. i dont get a CTD, so i have to open the task manager and close ETW.
    what is the reason for this?

2.: in campaign (savegame, started with earlier version) i get 2 different CTDs: diplomacy CTDs and general promoting CTD.

there are 2 types of diplomacy CTDs:
    the first occurs when i choose austria in the diplomacy window and start the conversation. then the negotiation window appears for a few seconds and the game chrases to the desktop.

the second occurs in the same way when i choose greece(former emergent faction, which might be a reason) and the factions i made from minor to emergent(dagestan and courland). courland is renamed to bulgaria and now the emergent faction in, well, bulgaria, while courland is owned by russia.
    for some reason those emergent factions still appear in the diplomacy panel.
    in which part of the startpos and how i can fix this?

for now, this is all. when a bug is fixed or a new one appears i´ll edit the first post.
    thx an advance, guys,
    yours PM
    Last edited by PunitorMaximus; December 04, 2012 at 01:12 PM.