Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Absence thread

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Absence thread

First I should start with an apology, I have been a lousy admin lately, I have been traveling all summer and I have visited many countries, the downside is that I have been barely able to perform my forum duties

But the end is in sight

I have one last holiday to Italy which will mean that I will have no Internet whatsoever for a week
    I will be back on Thursday the 15th of august, I will divide my admin hotseats over the Gaming Staff (except the ones I co-admin with StOuFf, sorry man)

I will PM subs for my own turns and post in the threads.

See you guys in a week

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

I appologize for being late but I was not at home for 2 days now (small trip) and will be also absent for the following 2 days (next trip) so I will return on Thursday.

I will play my turns right now and for the other I wish that admin subs me.
    TATW HS Community Award

Pazaak's Avatar Civis

Hi guys, i'm really sorry cos my absence, will play my turns tommorow morning CET time.

I will be absent every Sunday till September

I will be away up to roughly 36 hours from this post, please grant me one day extension should i come up anywhere and ill be able to get it done.

I should be back at 15.00 Swedish time on Sunday.
    Dont skip me please, and send all the admin work to co admins or fellow staff
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Will be off for almost an entire week.

Please skip Martell in YBVI

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

I'm back guys! If there is any diplomacy messge let me know.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

I will be going on vacation to Istanbul from the 14th till 23rd, I will arrange subs for every hotseat where I'm a player and an admin.

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

I will be on vacation from tomorrow till 28th. I informed all my subs.

Won't be able to play any turns In the following HS for the next 3 or 4 days
    RotD (Tommen/Lannister) admin can sub has he will
    YKoRaH2 (Lannister) admin will have to sub me, I will give instructions shortly
    YBV (Tyrell) Renly will sub me,will give instructions as well

Quote Originally Posted by guiguy98 View Post
    Won't be able to play any turns In the following HS for the next 3 or 4 days
    RotD (Tommen/Lannister) admin can sub has he will
    YKoRaH2 (Lannister) admin will have to sub me, I will give instructions shortly
    YBV (Tyrell) Renly will sub me,will give instructions as well
    Make sure that you send your pass as well to speed up things

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Away until Sunday. Extensions please

I will leave tomorrow for my final vacations that will end next Friday (probably) or Saturday. In all my hotseats I want the admins to sub me and pm if there is any diplomatic messages. I will give instructions and passwords soon. Use my password and don't change it!

Winter Is Coming (Stannis/Manderly ) Dux
    The Burning of Westeros (Renly) Knight of the Rivers, unless he has found a new admin
    Wrath of the Youngbloods (Greyjoy) Knight of the Rivers
    A Dance of Kings (Arryn) bcman3)
    Youngbloods V (Martell) Dux
    Youngbloods VI (Tully) Redwall
    Youngbloods VII (Tyrell) Emperor of Hell
    Young KoRaH II ​ (Hoare) Knight of the Rivers
    Last edited by zburanuki; August 16, 2013 at 03:30 PM.

I want to make it very clear that we admins ( of the gaming staff at least ) are the last line of defense when it comes to subs,
    we are not obligated to sub you unless its outlined in the rules that we should. We sub when able and willing over simply skipping.

For example, Dux is away and i am wholly unable to sub for now at least... We shall try to work it out.

Try to ask friends, allies, distant players in that order before approaching admin to sub. When you do approach, its highly appreciated to send instructions as Zburanuki did ( or at least basic info )
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

ill be away from to the 19th til the 29th august, would be nice if my allies could sub me.

Ok I will be away for 5-7 days so I want subs in these HS
    YBVI: Martell, Turn 6 (I may be able to get that but just in case) ()
    YBVIII: Joffrey, Turn 1 (Outmost Importance) () I will play the turn.

Any Intrested players PM me BEFORE 22/08 (On the 21st send it on BST morning for a better chance to see it), I will send a reply on strategy and such.
    Last edited by Dasvi2018; August 21, 2013 at 05:11 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

I'm back from vacation, to find some very unpleasant surprises that happened in this community. I will do what I can to make sure all the hotseats are running again. I can take all my turns again, but it is going to take a while.

I want a small extension to all my campaigns, as I will go to my cousin's wedding today and I will be able to play tomorrow.

Louis XVI's Avatar Campidoctor

I have been absent these last few days due to a disastrous event within my family, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

I just got of a flight from the US and I'm very tired, I just ask for a bit more patience these coming days while I sort things out, I expect to resign most of my admin duties and hotseats which I'm in because I do not feel up for them anymore, I will try and make the transition as smooth as possible.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience and I'm very sad about all this because I have really grown attached to this community.

Gaming Emeritus

Very sorry to hear that, you have my sympathies. I hope everything will turn out alright with your family. You were a great asset to the Gamingstaff and all your hard work in the community will not be forgotten.

You will be missed.